Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Virus Collab part - Last Animation in Pivot

Link

Yeah, Im done with Pivot. Time to move on. Im not giving a massive speech and crap, because you've probably seen enough of those. But one thing I want to say, is that Pivot isnt Animation or art anymore, because its all catorgorised and ranked into different things.

So yeah. *Deletes Pivot*.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Re: Virus Collab part - Last Animation in Pivot

I liked the concept of the whole animation really, it was awesome...as well as the water drop.

Shame your finished with Pivot but your right, it isn't real fun anymore Picto.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

War

Your right about pivot. All people care about is ranks and just bitch about others having a higher rank when they think they don't deserve it. I haven't animated for a while either. I think pivot is good for creativeness and presenting your skill but that's just my opinion.

Nice work on the animation. Actually that was really really epic. It is a shame that you have quit. I'm sure you could just animate something every now and then. It is pleasing to make something from nothing. The quality of it was just amazing. Colours blended very well and it was quite unique. Nice work buddy I wish I could have seen more from you.
    This is a signature : D

Your actually wrong, Just because this site has made OPTIONAL categories for people, and Even a section for poeple who dont care about ranks. Just because you see everyone else caring about ranks doesnt mean EVERYONE actually rank whores, its an objecti and poeple like to reach objectives.

Whats with this "pivot isnt fun because of ranks" fad bullshit ?.

Mp5
    Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by wereZ
    Your actually wrong, Just because this site has made OPTIONAL categories for people, and Even a section for poeple who dont care about ranks. Just because you see everyone else caring about ranks doesnt mean EVERYONE actually rank whores, its an objecti and poeple like to reach objectives.

Serisouly, it is art and animation. If there were no ranks then every body would keep on doing the same thing over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotForce
    Quote Originally Posted by wereZ

Serisouly, it is art and animation. If there were no ranks then every body would keep on doing the same thing over and over again.
    Im pretty sure you wouldn't see animations being repeated as everyone likes to animate something original.
    wereZ is right in his comment, what annoys me is people taking this objective far too seriously and forgetting the point of enjoyment which is what i think picto is getting at. Im sure comments to follow with be discussing this on going topic.

Anyway, epic animation loved the transition of the title to water drop, shame it couldn't be finished as i was watching contently then it repeated =/.

I'm not gonna comment on you quitting, it's your decision.

The animation itself was fantastic, so much detail, amazing to me. Brilliant, such detail in such a short animation.

Anyways, have fun being awesome.

Will you still be on MSN and stuff regularly?

I never said I was leaving DD.

Also, this isnt just a 'fad'. I've thought Pivot was getting boring for a while now. IdiotForce, that makes no sense at all. Why would people do the same thing over and over? Why? Do you see Animated films, pictures, drawings always repeated? No. So everyone stop bitching, it doesnt affect you in any way that Im quitting.

Dont answer to this, Ill simply delete your post.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

i simply will reply to this post so you understand, what you said isnt valid, all those things dotn have ranks they have MONEY, and just like pivot there are poeple who want money/rank and poeple who dont.

Go left, left, left, left and you'll be back where you started!

I want to rank up but not because I wana be...well zuper high rank I want to rank up cus you can barely learn anything by not trying to rank up...if you see what I meen.
    Iv improved alot since my first animation mostly because of Darkdemon but of course I would have been animating exactly the same as if I didnt come here.
    Lol pivot is good but ill proberly get bored of it in a couple of years. (Thats how i am)
    Whats the point of a sig? I mean there just blocks of Writing...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast