Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

new comers animations please rate

hi guys just seeing what you think of my animations please click on them its gone really weird

L-Location..like, outside of the computer?

Re: new comers animations please rate

Horrible stiff choopy unrealistic too many mistakes...........No credit to people for sticks...

stiff and choppy and i think one guy changes colour at the end when he gets in the car

EASIEST CONTEST EVER!!!! viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42129
    CLICK BELOW

Courtesy!! click for my awsome animations
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ creds to Old Valiken and Ajvpwnage for sticks

it was stiff and chopy. So heres a tip make sure you keep the colors the same not using a custum color the press the add in buttian or somthing already got one well before you make a color hit thets say the therd black box and it will go there. there is buttain that says front and back well look at the animation, when he gets to the door the door is in front of him so press front.

--jakek9--

click my sig pic for curtesy

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by jakek9
    it was stiff and chopy. So heres a tip make sure you keep the colors the same not using a custum color the press the add in buttian or somthing already got one well before you make a color hit thets say the therd black box and it will go there. there is buttain that says front and back well look at the animation, when he gets to the door the door is in front of him so press front.

--jakek9--
    learn to use a fucking dictionary, and learn how to make sentences readable, your help won't do a slice of good in the cake that is advice.

so please

stfu.

erm, and you get advice in the beginners halls, so go make a thread in there, you'll learn much faster that way.