Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

What an Offense!

I just did this animation because i was bored and i would like you to rate it, i tried to improve the physics

EDIT: If you could rate out of 5 or maybe the like Beginner or whatever. Thx
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: What an Offense!

Quote Originally Posted by BetaVirus

EDIT: If you could rate out of 5 or maybe the like Beginner or whatever. Thx
    The point of this section is for animators to post there animations that will not effect their ranks. If you would like ratings post your animations in the beginner hall in one thread.

The animation was pretty cool, looking at some tutorials should help you out in future animations.

Lol, thx, i meant like if i did put it in what do you think it'd get.

How's the physics?

Quote Originally Posted by BetaVirus
    How's the physics?
    To be honest, I thought they were bad. The kick was okay, though I would have liked the guy getting hit to have reacted a little more.

The bad part comes in on the uppercut. When he got hit, he shouldn't have risen so high. You may say "Oh, but the other guy's a superhero!" or something, but we're going for realism here, are we not? And after the guy getting hit rose into the air, he started falling backwards.

This wouldn't be a problem, but he fall backwards too far. It looks like he's floating onto the ground. Have him fall more vertically and fall on his head/upper back. Also, after the uppercut, the guy who administered the punch did a very strange move.

When he landed, the arm behind him rose into the air. There was no reason for it to rise, so you should take that out, unless you're planning on adding something to the animation. I hope all of that helped you.

tbh, i wasn't really going for reality, i was bored. Thx alot for the advice tho, and its supposed to karate or something, so at the end i made him pose

EDIT: any better?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bettah than before i'd say. But tha arm looks enormous. Lol
    I think we are going for COMPLETE realism in DarkDemon. Look at the Mascot For DD lol.
    We have friggin' lazers and Omega blasts yo. Realism only exists in the PHYSICS and reactions and whatnot. Lol. F*ckin' realism.
    FUCK DARK DEMON, THEY SUCK BALLS!

Fanatic Enthusiast

Keep at it, everyone starts off poor, you just gotta keep at it, and carry on.

that is oh so very true, elmo, ohh so very true