Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Bored = Improving movements

Im trying to improve my movements
    I know the back leg bends back to much
    I like it though, Smooth
    Saaffeee

Re: Bored = Improving movements

nt. Its smooth, but the physics are off. When he jumps forward his back leans backwards instead of being thrown forward by the sudden stop. It kinda makes it look pretty wierd. Ur normal style in my opinion atleast is better. Nice job with the easing, but much lack of physics. U should have made him lean back earlier instead of when he stops. the lean forward when he does stop.

I know ur inters, but that looked high begginer to me cuz of the sxrewed up physics.

Haha, I know it's not intentional, but I love that little 'ass shake' at the end, it's pure brilliance. Physics don't seem off at all to be honest, I think Al just said that mainly so he had something to criticise. The back leg was a teensy bit iffy, it maybe should've gone up less and crossed over instead. Other than that, really nice job, very smooth and all, good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Niall
    Haha, I know it's not intentional, but I love that little 'ass shake' at the end, it's pure brilliance. Physics don't seem off at all to be honest, I think Al just said that mainly so he had something to criticise. The back leg was a teensy bit iffy, it maybe should've gone up less and crossed over instead. Other than that, really nice job, very smooth and all, good stuff.
    Well I do think the stop looks a little wierd, but 4 some reason now it looks inters to me o.O maybe I was just high last time I watched. Oh well :L

Dedicated Member

Try to ease some more, there seemed to be a sudden stop. Otherwise good, it was very smooth. Inter quality if you take my advice.
    [center:2s1p98zp]|Thread|Hosting Guide|Collab Tips|
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1250795438.png[/img][/center:2s1p98zp]

Enthusiast

I absolutely love that animation for some reason
    "Jesus would never be elected president, how many right-wing Christians are going to vote for a liberal Jew? He's from the middle east and he looks like a goddamn hippie. The FOX network would crucify him, if he hadn't already been arrested as a terrorist."