Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: What am I?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • High Beginner

    0 0%
  • Med Begginer

    0 0%
  • Low Begginer

    1 50.00%
  • Low Interz

    1 50.00%
  • Med Interz

    0 0%
  • High Interz

    0 0%
  • Low Vet

    0 0%
  • Med Vet

    0 0%
  • High Vet

    0 0%
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Shitting, Showering + Shaving
    Posts
    11

    Pivotiers first post

    hi these are my anims. This GIF raped it so badly, if anyone can tell how to post my file a piv. file you can see that they are way better. trust me (or just tell me how i can make the GIF not rape the ani)
    thnkz!

    Pivottier
    Attached Images Attached Images
    92% of teens have moved into rap. The other 8% of teens still listen to real music, if your one of the 8% copy and paste this into your signature

    Pivottier, the Original

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Shitting, Showering + Shaving
    Posts
    11

    Re: Pivotiers first post

    Lol im super sorry that the GIF raped the anims so badly! Can anyone tell me what Courtesy means? Thnkz


    Pivottier
    92% of teens have moved into rap. The other 8% of teens still listen to real music, if your one of the 8% copy and paste this into your signature

    Pivottier, the Original

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    2,963

    Re: Pivotiers first post

    This Area is not to find out your animation rank. Post in Beginners hall if you want your animations to be ranked.
    Saaffeee

  4. #4
    SIB
    SIB is offline
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    548

    Re: Pivotiers first post

    Courtesy means that since I have commented on your animations, it's only fair that you comment on mine.
    Courtesey

    Awesome Sig by zelsor


  5. #5
    Fanatic Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    2,963

    Re: Pivotiers first post

    And Btw, How can the Gif be raped badly when you didnt hardly use much colours?
    Saaffeee

  6. #6
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,023

    Re: Pivotiers first post

    He probably saved it wrong, so it looks slow, and choppy.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1283673721.png[/img]


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •