Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Enthusiast Falcon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    tl;dr
    Posts
    2,111

    Looky who it is!

    [img]http://**********.com/img/1222630447.gif[/img]
    Mo-fuggah

  2. #2
    Senior Member Spartan EXR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    419

    Re: Looky who it is!

    Heh, I liked it! What else to say, it's too short to say anything else, reall

  3. #3
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ur mums bed!!
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Looky who it is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura
    Yeah, I animated again, but I'm rusty. I'm not coming back, just felt like doing a little something:

    [img]http://**********.com/img/1222630447.gif[/img]
    You'll be back..

    YOU'LL ALL SEE!

    Nice for a rustmation.
    [center:29pjwv6i][img]http://**********.com/img/1249439486.png[/img][/center:29pjwv6i]

  4. #4
    Enthusiast Falcon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    tl;dr
    Posts
    2,111

    Re: Looky who it is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura
    Yeah, I animated again, but I'm rusty. I'm not coming back, just felt like doing a little something:

    [img]http://**********.com/img/1222630447.gif[/img]
    You'll be back..

    YOU'LL ALL SEE!

    Nice for a rustmation.
    Actually, you're probably right, but I'm not back now anyway. Thanks for the comments guys.
    Mo-fuggah

  5. #5
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nevar
    Posts
    1,299

    Re: Looky who it is!

    Yay! :3 It's been like forever man. Where the hell were you? > Anyway, that's pretty neat and smooth; pretty good for a rust period that long :P. And like that guy with that six legged dinosaur thing in his avatar said, you'll be back >.
    [center:3sut5t2p][/center:3sut5t2p]
    [center:3sut5t2p]SHOOT![/center:3sut5t2p]

  6. #6
    Fanatic Enthusiast El Lobo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,309

    Re: Looky who it is!

    Rust doesn't exist, it's all about patience really D:<
    Anyway that was pretty good, It was smooth and such but way too short...
    [center:s0gvfw74][/center:s0gvfw74]

  7. #7
    Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    6,934

    Re: Looky who it is!

    Wait when did you quit?
    Well, the animation was good. Theres not that much about it; it was smooth and I liked the fade. But the stick was in the air for too long near the end.

  8. #8
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Help?
    Posts
    1,053

    Re: Looky who it is!

    Nice! I liked it! Bit short nothing else to say.
    [center:14k5nyi7][/center:14k5nyi7]
    [center:14k5nyi7]My PSN: DepartedProphecy[/center:14k5nyi7]

  9. #9
    Enthusiast Falcon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    tl;dr
    Posts
    2,111

    Re: Looky who it is!

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter
    Wait when did you quit?
    Well, the animation was good. Theres not that much about it; it was smooth and I liked the fade. But the stick was in the air for too long near the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter
    Sucks to hear.
    Well I guess this thread is no use anymore, since all you will be getting is "Goodbye" comments.

    If you are ever going to update again, PM a staff member to get this unlocked.
    A day before you posted that.

    And, thanks guys, good to see that people actually remember that I even animated, I didn't think I was very popular at all. And, making that was pretty fun, so expect some more soon :P
    Mo-fuggah

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    162

    Re: Looky who it is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter
    Wait when did you quit?
    Well, the animation was good. Theres not that much about it; it was smooth and I liked the fade. But the stick was in the air for too long near the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter
    Sucks to hear.
    Well I guess this thread is no use anymore, since all you will be getting is "Goodbye" comments.

    If you are ever going to update again, PM a staff member to get this unlocked.
    A day before you posted that.

    And, thanks guys, good to see that people actually remember that I even animated, I didn't think I was very popular at all. And, making that was pretty fun, so expect some more soon :P

    lol that made me lmao, wow sharp you really do forget easily lol.
    anyways about the animation..
    It was very smooth but too short, hope you stay.


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •