Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Air
    Air is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast Air's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    BOTHER
    Posts
    2,558

    Staff Testing-small smoke bits.




    Credits to Courtesy and Elmo
    Slow though, should be a bit faster.
    [center:2199tbiz][/center:2199tbiz]

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    238

    Re: Staff Testing-small smoke bits.

    that was really stiff on the first one ur sig is better
    courtesy?

  3. #3
    Air
    Air is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast Air's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    BOTHER
    Posts
    2,558

    Re: Staff Testing-small smoke bits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Stickman
    that was really stiff on the first one but the second one was alot better

    courtesy?
    First One?
    [center:2199tbiz][/center:2199tbiz]

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    421

    Re: Staff Testing-small smoke bits.

    stiff and shakey but still good

  5. #5
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    I'm on a boat
    Posts
    930

    Re: Staff Testing-small smoke bits.

    Hell no, that wasn't stiff; wtf?
    That was a really good anim btw. Everything was really well eased and fluid, although the foot placement was off and the guy was shakey at times. It would've been awsome if you added in some more advanced effects (i.e. speed lines, trails, and better smoke) because the fades didn't really fit in IMO. Your style is really good though, and other than what I just said I suggest slowing down the frame rate or using less easing, I find it makes things shakey that really shouldn't be when used execessively.
    I'll return courtesy...
    *cough*
    \failsig

  6. #6
    Air
    Air is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast Air's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    BOTHER
    Posts
    2,558

    Re: Staff Testing-small smoke bits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy
    Hell no, that wasn't stiff; wtf?
    That was a really good anim btw. Everything was really well eased and fluid, although the foot placement was off and the guy was shakey at times. It would've been awsome if you added in some more advanced effects (i.e. speed lines, trails, and better smoke) because the fades didn't really fit in IMO. Your style is really good though, and other than what I just said I suggest slowing down the frame rate or using less easing, I find it makes things shakey that really shouldn't be when used execessively.
    Thanks, this was a really helpful comment

    Quote Originally Posted by pivotplayer
    stiff and shakey but still good
    Not stiff, maybe shakey
    [center:2199tbiz][/center:2199tbiz]

  7. #7
    Dedicated Member AustinZilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    725

    Re: Staff Testing-small smoke bits.

    Wasnt stiff, but it was shaky at times. It was also smooth and pretty well eased.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1240176545.png[/img]
    credits to steven (numpty) for the avatar.

  8. #8
    Air
    Air is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast Air's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    BOTHER
    Posts
    2,558

    Re: Staff Testing-small smoke bits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinzilla
    Wasnt stiff, but it was shaky at times. It was also smooth and pretty well eased.
    Thanks Austin
    [center:2199tbiz][/center:2199tbiz]

  9. #9
    Regular Member Karthik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    India (live in Germany)/Signature of Blue Phoenix
    Posts
    222

    Re: Staff Testing-small smoke bits.

    not stiff not stiff herd not of pivotplayer and Ninja Stickman.
    very cool ani but is not the best.The effect was nice.
    Heard on Speedy what he write is correct
    [center:n12e581b][/center:n12e581b]

    [center:n12e581b]Playstation 3[/center:n12e581b]

  10. #10
    Air
    Air is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast Air's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    BOTHER
    Posts
    2,558

    Re: Staff Testing-small smoke bits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karthik
    not stiff not stiff herd not of pivotplayer and Ninja Stickman.
    very cool ani but is not the best.The effect was nice.
    Heard on Speedy what he write is correct
    Thanks ;D
    [center:2199tbiz][/center:2199tbiz]


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •