Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wall Side Run

Wall Side Run

It kinda looks 3d... right?

Re: Wall Side Run

It looks pretty choppy and un-eased, I couldn't really judge if it was 3D.
    [center:s1g75gto]"I rather tell thee what is to be feared than what I fear; for always I am Caesar"

Steam Username: Blitzkrieg ( Add CrashClosed54 )[/center:s1g75gto]

Don't mean to flame, but the only way I could tell it was 3D is because you told me. And I still didn't see it. Watch some Tutorials on youtube. Also if your interested in a kick-ass signature, click the link in my signature to my shop
    [center:2h0fxjzg][/center:2h0fxjzg]

Fanatic Enthusiast

The animation was ok. I wasn't able to tell that it was 3d until closely looking at it. You should make the stkman a different color so you can see the legs better. Read tutorials here (instead of youtube).
    [center:24pu3o4q][/center:24pu3o4q]
    [center:24pu3o4q]Free Stuff!
    I shit you not...[/center:24pu3o4q]

Quote Originally Posted by .Red.
    The animation was ok. I wasn't able to tell that it was 3d until closely looking at it. You should make the stkman a different color so you can see the legs better. Read tutorials here (instead of youtube).
    What are you talking about. Youtube has alot of great tuts. Better than alot on DD. But DD has some good ones too. A video always works better though.

Fraz and Nev's tuts then.

Try to make the animation more straightforward, it's tough to tell what he's actually doing. Work on smoothing it out too.
    [center:2sw2c4dz].
    v click that. v

^ I'm Darren's whore. He fucks me. ^
    [/center:2sw2c4dz]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by pivotpilot
    Quote Originally Posted by .Red.
    What are you talking about. Youtube has alot of great tuts. Better than alot on DD. But DD has some good ones too. A video always works better though.
    DD has good tutorials. Youtube mostly has stuff that just show you images that lead you to produce something...but it's just copying. DD has more detailed stuff. Also, you have only joined for a while, so it's unlikely that you have seen all the tutorials here. I rest my case.
    [center:24pu3o4q][/center:24pu3o4q]
    [center:24pu3o4q]Free Stuff!
    I shit you not...[/center:24pu3o4q]

Enthusiast

Actually, I liked it. You pulled it off a lot better than I could. I can see that it's 3D. Maybe double frame it though. A bit fast.
    [center:3d65sgj0]

8:1[/center:3d65sgj0]

[quote=.Red.]
    Quote Originally Posted by pivotpilot
    Quote Originally Posted by ".Red.":2hozxkt9
    DD has good tutorials. Youtube mostly has stuff that just show you images that lead you to produce something...but it's just copying. DD has more detailed stuff. Also, you have only joined for a while, so it's unlikely that you have seen all the tutorials here. I rest my case.[/quote:2hozxkt9]

Actually. I almost have seen every tut. Most are very good. Im saying Youtube just gives you a better look at the aspects of how to really get it down. And wow good job. You can make fun of a noob. *claps*

Very good. It would have been better if the wall and the stick were different colours though. But atill good. Keep it up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast