Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: BAM

Enthusiast

BAM

[img]http://**********.com/img/1248345173.gif[/img]
    I saw a thread called powerful punch and the punch didn't look so strong. So I attempted to do a powerful punch my self.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1251393696.png[/img]

Re: BAM

It didn't look very powerfull either. The reaction was a bit weak, effect was nice and you probably maybe should have added a bigger tremor. Otherwise it was really nice.

I think it was too slow on the way down and there was not a lot of power in it.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex
    I saw a thread called powerful punch and the punch didn't look so strong. So I attempted to do a powerful punch my self.
    <_<. http://pivotup.com/files/r5pab4fv.piv
    Looks better in the .piv

Cons:
    A person wouldn't stay in the air for that amount of time, the laws of physics just simply don't allow that...

The punch looked really weak, try to show him stranding when he throws the punch to make it look a lot more powerful

Try not to ease all of your movements, it doesn't help the powerful look...ease where it is only needed.

Pros:
    It was smooth and it was actually good, even though I dunno what most of your animations look like because I haven't seen them at all, gives me a good idea where you stand, animation wise.

Effects were basic, but that is a good thing, simple is always good if you are posting here.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by .ChAoZ
    Cons:
    A person wouldn't stay in the air for that amount of time, the laws of physics just simply don't allow that...

The punch looked really weak, try to show him stranding when he throws the punch to make it look a lot more powerful

Try not to ease all of your movements, it doesn't help the powerful look...ease where it is only needed.

Pros:
    It was smooth and it was actually good, even though I dunno what most of your animations look like because I haven't seen them at all, gives me a good idea where you stand, animation wise.

Effects were basic, but that is a good thing, simple is always good if you are posting here.
    I suppose the laws of physics would be considered in a stick animation. But it was a little bit of fun, so I decided to spice it up a bit. If I did use physics correctly I think it would look a little too fast, and if I tried to put in more of a dive in aswell well then I think he would need a little bit more air time.
    Cheers for the comments guys.

[quote=Mr Alex]
    Quote Originally Posted by ".ChAoZ":1j6ndgyr
    Cons:

Pros:

I suppose the laws of physics would be considered in a stick animation. But it was a little bit of fun, so I decided to spice it up a bit. If I did use physics correctly I think it would look a little too fast, and if I tried to put in more of a dive in aswell well then I think he would need a little bit more air time.
    Cheers for the comments guys.[/quote:1j6ndgyr]
    That's the point of physics, everything is fast when you apply physics, but you are adding realism to your animations though and staying traditional to what the laws of physics have said and applying it to the animation itself.

No problem though.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.