Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ?

Enthusiast

?

Some parkour-type thing, i was trying out a new style, do you think i eased the jumps? Because, i was told i didn't but then i looked it over and didn't see why it wasn't eased because i looked at a lot of easing tuts and stuff.

I still cannot see why it wasn't eased.

Piv- http://pivotup.com/files/jbi4zgfl.piv

no credz btw
    [center:3sv7emzt]Thread[/center:3sv7emzt]

Re: ?

Quote Originally Posted by PivotMasterXZ
    Some parkour-type thing, i was trying out a new style, do you think i eased the jumps? Because, i was told i didn't but then i looked it over and didn't see why it wasn't eased because i looked at a lot of easing tuts and stuff.

no credz btw

umm, because you haven't mastered easing. just cause you looked at tutorials... have you even practiced for like, even an hour or two?
    my thread. / Lovely Art <3 / DD ranks

You can pm me for a comment on your thread.
    I'm always up for a good joint.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Shell

no credz btw

umm, because you haven't mastered easing. just cause you looked at tutorials... have you even practiced for like, even an hour or two?
    I've been practicing to master easing for 5 months....

no credz btw

You don't even need easing in your animations. Look at mine, I barely or even never use easing.

To make a good jump, you have to add flow to it. You move the origin of the stick on a curve. The curve's shape depends on what happened, or where did the guy come from and how much power he used.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by PivAd

no credz btw

You don't even need easing in your animations. Look at mine, I barely or even never use easing.

To make a good jump, you have to add flow to it. You move the origin of the stick on a curve. The curve's shape depends on what happened, or where did the guy come from and how much power he used.
    Okay, thanks but one thing, how do you move a circle to a curve?

Ion
    Enthusiast

it would look much better if you didn't stop him in mid jump, instead, just move him very little, it will look smoother, trust me, i'm a noob....damn it

You, first of all, should learn easing...

Veteran Enthusiast

To be honest, the movements were really bad. Nothing much to say about it. But don't stop the stickman in mid air, it's wrong and un-natural. Instead use flow in it, arch the origin... and like Pivad said the curve of the arch depends on how much power is used in the jump. Arghh look at Crono and Werez's tutorial. It explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by VstrelokS
    You, first of all, should learn easing...

Well, yeah. But if you just ease in your animations and there's no flow, then it could look bad, or it would.

I know the easing is bad and it's really shaky, but I actually really like that a lot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast