Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    598

    Last animation for a while..

    Yeah i quit..I made this a month ago, inspired by slushie.


    Comments?


    And i havn't been here for a while. Hi.
    Old fag!

  2. #2
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,692

    Re: Last animation for a while..

    Hey MAN! Holy hell your back! Why the hell did you quit? You were getting really good. i liked th effects in that one, but they were all taken from driodz lolololo.
    [center:3sv7emzt]Thread[/center:3sv7emzt]

  3. #3
    スモーキー smokey23112's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    House
    Posts
    1,242

    Re: Last animation for a while..

    everyone uses droidz and i know you arent quitimg permanetly. it is typical really. u will be back hehe....nice anim though nice use of the gubshot effect.
    fiht me irl stridur
    - luv smoeky xoxoxo

  4. #4
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,692

    Re: Last animation for a while..

    Quote Originally Posted by smokey23112
    everyone uses droidz and i know you arent quitimg permanetly. it is typical really. u will be back hehe....nice anim though nice use of the gubshot effect.
    I know, i just thought it would be better if he made his own effects for once.
    [center:3sv7emzt]Thread[/center:3sv7emzt]

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sniperthe0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    359

    Re: Last animation for a while..

    looks relly gd. look kind of like some other one i've seen tho but still great work.
    Courtesy
    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76001

    Don't get it twisted!!
    Click here to see the first two ep's
    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=72478
    Click it... I know u want to.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Sniperthe0ne

  6. #6
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    598

    Re: Last animation for a while..

    Quote Originally Posted by PivotMasterXZ
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey23112
    everyone uses droidz and i know you arent quitimg permanetly. it is typical really. u will be back hehe....nice anim though nice use of the gubshot effect.
    I know, i just thought it would be better if he made his own effects for once.

    When I recover my pivs from my broken computer i will show you some of my effects on some decent animations i made..

    Thanks for comments.
    Old fag!

  7. #7
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,692

    Re: Last animation for a while..

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue .
    Quote Originally Posted by PivotMasterXZ
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey23112
    everyone uses droidz and i know you arent quitimg permanetly. it is typical really. u will be back hehe....nice anim though nice use of the gubshot effect.
    I know, i just thought it would be better if he made his own effects for once.

    When I recover my pivs from my broken computer i will show you some of my effects on some decent animations i made..

    Thanks for comments.
    Oh, sorry man. your comp broke? that suckkkkkkssss.
    [center:3sv7emzt]Thread[/center:3sv7emzt]

  8. #8
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    598

    Re: Last animation for a while..

    Yeah. Btw my new name is Marianas Trench..Based off the deepest known part of the words oceans...;D
    Old fag!

  9. #9
    Senior Member R'agnarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    RF
    Posts
    357

    Re: Last animation for a while..

    Good, I think.
    But running... Maybe it's such style, but I don't like it.
    Nice blood. Eased and "particled".
    Last effect wasn't so interesting. Just lot of same effects. But colored.
    Good physics.
    Last frame... Wtf was that?
    And correct the foot placement .
    I don't like it so much, but nice job.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •