Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Enthusiast Slubberdegullion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    I am Twin/Homo Habilis/Homo Erectus.
    Posts
    1,429

    Crazy Ass Loop(Spriggity Sproggity).

    This was quite the pain to animate, but I was bored so whatever, it was fun.

    ENJOY!




    - Spriggity Sproggity(Gifgiff suggested it haha).
    Slubberdegullion = Pivotelite.

  2. #2
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ---
    Posts
    1,983

    Re: Crazy Ass Loop(Spriggity Sproggity).

    It was good, I like those kind of loops. The only problem is, if you follow one ball with your eyes, it doesnt seem to roll smoothly. If that makes sense.
    [center:7qmqkz8r]In God We Trust.[/center:7qmqkz8r]

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast 40Ringz's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,667

    Re: Crazy Ass Loop(Spriggity Sproggity).

    Awesome, but somehow it gives me deja vu.

  4. #4
    Enthusiast Slubberdegullion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    I am Twin/Homo Habilis/Homo Erectus.
    Posts
    1,429

    Re: Crazy Ass Loop(Spriggity Sproggity).

    Quote Originally Posted by 40Ringz
    Awesome, but somehow it gives me deja vu.

    Lmao, I wonder why that is?

    <3
    Slubberdegullion = Pivotelite.

  5. #5
    Veteran Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Crazy Ass Loop(Spriggity Sproggity).

    bro thats pretty fucking awesome. love how you animated so many balls. you're really creative.

  6. #6
    Enthusiast Slubberdegullion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    I am Twin/Homo Habilis/Homo Erectus.
    Posts
    1,429

    Re: Crazy Ass Loop(Spriggity Sproggity).

    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    bro thats pretty fucking awesome. love how you animated so many balls. you're really creative.

    I enjoy my balls!

    Anyways thanks for the comment.
    Slubberdegullion = Pivotelite.

  7. #7
    Dedicated Member FATBM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    707 nigga
    Posts
    510

    Re: Crazy Ass Loop(Spriggity Sproggity).

    it reminds me of...... balls lol but really, this is awesome, i find no flaws


  8. #8
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kim-jong IL was a dictator. Kim Kardashian is a dicktaker.
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: Crazy Ass Loop(Spriggity Sproggity).

    Quote Originally Posted by Homo Erectus
    Quote Originally Posted by 40Ringz
    Awesome, but somehow it gives me deja vu.

    Lmao, I wonder why that is?

    <3
    "Déjà vu" or "Deja vu" (there isn't strain on english's keyboards) is a French expression. Something that's gives a sensation of déjà vu means it's like if you have already seen it.
    Otherwise, great loop, I didn't like the top balls' bounces though. Anyway, that was sweet

    EDIT : Oh Niall told me you were joking, I didn't get it... Sorry I have to look like a real idiot now :/...
    [center:2bw5v6pt]Take that in your fa- Oh, nevermind

    [/center:2bw5v6pt]

  9. #9
    Fanatic Enthusiast Lolzafish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,166

    Re: Crazy Ass Loop(Spriggity Sproggity).

    Must have been a pain to animate, so many balls.

    But nice loop, but the top ones bounce physics looked off for some reason.

    Also, in your signature, where it says thread, it doesn't lead to anywhere :c

    i love coffee because nothing wakes me up better than scalding the inside of my face and the urge to violently shit myself


  10. #10
    Enthusiast Slubberdegullion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    I am Twin/Homo Habilis/Homo Erectus.
    Posts
    1,429

    Re: Crazy Ass Loop(Spriggity Sproggity).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenosia
    Quote Originally Posted by Homo Erectus
    Quote Originally Posted by 40Ringz
    Awesome, but somehow it gives me deja vu.

    Lmao, I wonder why that is?

    <3
    "Déjà vu" or "Deja vu" (there isn't strain on english's keyboards) is a French expression. Something that's gives a sensation of déjà vu means it's like if you have already seen it.
    Otherwise, great loop, I didn't like the top balls' bounces though. Anyway, that was sweet

    EDIT : Oh Niall told me you were joking, I didn't get it... Sorry I have to look like a real idiot now :/...

    Lmaoo hahah, anyways, I will see if I can fix those top balls.
    Slubberdegullion = Pivotelite.


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •