Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Ricks fight thread.

K, I'm going to make this my usual thread when i make a fight, because i suck at them so it's in freestyle.

Gaiz, i think i managed to make a decent fight.

Note: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=75059

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: OH YESS

He shouldn't of lost his momentum at the peak of the first kick. I didn't like the overall poses and movements of it. And the attacks seemed weak :/
    I suggest doing more tests, but practise the easier movements first, like basic punches and reaction. Than go into the more complex movements later. Thats only a suggestion though. good to see you working though.

Re: Ricks fight thread.

Thanks lith, I'll try that.

At least it's better than the other one,I liked the trails,the overall movements weren't really that good,the attacks seem a bit weak,but the originality of the moves was pretty nice,still a good job
    P.S
    don't forget the joint.
    [center:2sxu7v4a][/center:2sxu7v4a]

Well, I am going to completely dissagree with everyone above me.

I loved it. It was fast paced, yet not choppy. The movements had a nice feel of... "understanding" to them, you know, it felt like you knew what you were doing the whole way through, did you plan it out to start with? I say this because there was no dead play, the figures were constantly moving, making it fun and great to watch.

On the other hand, I found some of the reactions quite awkward, the arms went flying in the wrong direction, the second kick of the double kick in general was pretty messy, the way you seemed to move the limbs back in a way that they would if he had hit the ground when he was still in mid air, and his arms first going straight and then bent and it's all quite messy.

As a whole though, I liked it, and it is certainly an improvement.
    /gay CC

It's quite good, but momentum and power were a bit off.
    I suggest to do a little tremor once the guy gets hit, it gives a lot of power to moves. It's better than the fights you did before. Much improvement, that's for sure.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.