Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fast ball

fast ball

I had never animated this movement before, so I gave it a try. I love the poses, and I think it turned out great. Made it in like five minutes Lol.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Devoted Veteran

Re: fast ball

Pretty good man. I liked the poses a lot, everything looked good- although I wouldn't have brought his back leg up QUITE as far.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

That was actually awesome, but the last pose looked a little awkward. I think the back leg was lifted up too much. If you want to finish it, have him follow through the throw and step (if you watch baseball, you hopefully know what I mean, I mean he steps after he throws, following through with the throw).
    Still blank lol

Spoiler:

It's pretty good, I'm liking the poses. A bit short though.
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]

I thought the poses were great but he leaned over too much and lifted his back leg too much. Other than that, it was great. Good job Crono.

Word to pretty much everyone. I reckon I'll edit it later.. or something. But probably not lools
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Actually, he could continue it a bit, have leg swing out a little firther than the planted foot the guy could then be in the gerneral pose all pitchers get into after throwing to prep for a possible line drive at pitcher. so mayne this animation is unfinished and maybe not have him bend further than a 90 degree angle. also pitchers cathing arm would then come up instead iof staying pinned to the side like you had it.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Veteran Enthusiast

Lmao, I've never seen an animation with that type of movement/pose. Your always doing original movements which is awesome to see. And good job with it, everything looks spot on to me. Except the back leg maybe came up too high, as people above said.

Enthusiast

Great job crono. The only thing that bothered me was that his back looks downward to much (If that makes any senselol) Other then that its great.
    [center:3sv7emzt]Thread[/center:3sv7emzt]

I'm liking the poses a lot, too, but I somewhat have to agree with Tengoshu's post. I think the figure bent down a bit too much, so the ball would unlikely not become that straight among the throw. Great job at your first attempt at this, though.
    [centerlooshnx]
    -[Youtube Channel]-[/centerlooshnx]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast