Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

IPWNALL&STICKID tribute

stats
    • -159 frames
      -2 days

i was making this and a friend pointed out that it resembled IPWNALL and STICKID style....I was aiming for ipwnall, but I did realize that ipwnall and stickid have similar style.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Re: IPWNALL&STICKID tribute

Meh, it doesn't look like Ipwnall or Stickid's style. The only resemblance there was the body parts combining and the body growing like a vine.

It's slow and stiff. It's un-eased and stuff. Oh, and it also looks boring, add more stuff to it. Camera effects (different angle view, moving cam), color (other than black and grey) and et cetera. But seeing you're only a beginner and well, that's just a test or a random animation (you posted it on freestyle, so I'm assuming)

Not bad

Quote Originally Posted by Faith
    Meh, it doesn't look like Ipwnall or Stickid's style. The only resemblance there was the body parts combining and the body growing like a vine.

It's slow and stiff. It's un-eased and stuff. Oh, and it also looks boring, add more stuff to it. Camera effects (different angle view, moving cam), color (other than black and grey) and et cetera. But seeing you're only a beginner and well, that's just a test or a random animation (you posted it on freestyle, so I'm assuming)

Not bad
    unfortualtley this is one of them animations that was boring. I don't intend to continue it and if was my friend who said that was what he thought it was, but yeah in only really got ideas from ipwnall's original elite attmept. it's random and is not my style.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Devoted Veteran

Pretty cool. I like your movements for the most part but you REALLY need to work out that shakiness dude.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

I liked it quite alot up until the part when the other figure appeared, after that everything looked pretty terrible.

Veteran Enthusiast

That was pretty cool, but you could of done more with it. But still nice job.

thanks, yeah animating with two figures is quite hard, i might just cut out the other figure and just work out a better ending.

also thanks ipwnall and doxin, I'll see if I can edit it a bit.