Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: continue it?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    5 71.43%
  • no...

    2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Fanatic Enthusiast H bomb's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia-Victoria
    Posts
    3,081

    up to par with my other animations? (no onionskin)

    is this up to par with my other animations? and should i continue it?

  2. #2
    The Green Boss

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,602

    Re: up to par with my other animations? (no onionskin)

    ye id say continue it, i like the effects too

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast H bomb's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia-Victoria
    Posts
    3,081

    Re: up to par with my other animations? (no onionskin)

    Quote Originally Posted by Animator4fun
    ye id say continue it, i like the effects too
    what bout movements? and is is up to par with my others?

  4. #4
    Veteran Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: up to par with my other animations? (no onionskin)

    Movements were very awkward, and why did the stickman stay in the air after he got kicked? It looks out of place. Maybe you could of made the guy on the ground, so when the black figure kicks him, he keeps moving to the left with the camera. Also the white lines on the road could of moved a tad better. I'd say it isn't up to par with your others. Though still good job for no onion skin.

  5. #5
    Fanatic Enthusiast H bomb's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia-Victoria
    Posts
    3,081

    Re: up to par with my other animations? (no onionskin)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    Movements were very awkward, and why did the stickman stay in the air after he got kicked? It looks out of place. Maybe you could of made the guy on the ground, so when the black figure kicks him, he keeps moving to the left with the camera. Also the white lines on the road could of moved a tad better. I'd say it isn't up to par with your others. Though still good job for no onion skin.
    yeh, ima tiny bit rusty but im shaking it off though and when he got kicked it is the other stickman that is running faster than the one that got kicked, thats why he gets pulled to the left, he goes to the right because of the power of the kick...

  6. #6
    Enthusiast Domination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your pants!!!
    Posts
    1,734

    Re: up to par with my other animations? (no onionskin)

    id say it is better then your others!!!
    continuing time!!!
    Courtesy Horsey?

    Give roflcopter a second chance.
    [spoiler:efl5yix7]
    ???????????????????????????????????????[/spoiler:efl5yix7]

  7. #7
    Fanatic Enthusiast H bomb's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia-Victoria
    Posts
    3,081

    Re: up to par with my other animations? (no onionskin)

    Quote Originally Posted by pivotdomination
    id say it is better then your others!!!
    continuing time!!!
    thanx man, thats the kind of support that i need to keep going with my animating

  8. #8
    Enthusiast OblivionFall's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,086

    Re: up to par with my other animations? (no onionskin)

    I totally agree with lithium. And I don't think its up to par with your other animations either...

    but continue it anyway, and see what comes out of it.

  9. #9
    Fanatic Enthusiast H bomb's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia-Victoria
    Posts
    3,081

    Re: up to par with my other animations? (no onionskin)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vypeira
    I totally agree with lithium. And I don't think its up to par with your other animations either...

    but continue it anyway, and see what comes out of it.
    lol yeh, glad your back man, and it was a rust braker btw.

  10. #10
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A castle in the sky
    Posts
    1,088

    Re: up to par with my other animations? (no onionskin)

    I don't really like the reactions and movements. then again, they are unfinished, so finish em out and we'll see.
    Make this stop. Let this end.

    This life chose me. I'm not lost in sin!
    Pivot_Forum[/center:2qccu6wl]
    [center:2qccu6wl]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nour
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree Lotion
    NO U R.
    You called?


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •