Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    E x

6 hour animating madness

http://a.imagehost.org/secure/0716/5_tunnin_ty.piv
    Sorry only .piv file. I don't know how to make it un-gif-raped so that's why. If someone (who can) has freetime to do that for me, I would appreciate it really much.

But now I want some feedback.

I know there are few flaws and I'll deal with em later. Tell me how you like it. :P

E: Everything was made today non-stop in 6 hours.

lol ima noob
    ima stykz noob

in progress:
    Elite attempt (DDCX) - a lot of frames

Re: 6 hour animating madness

I don't have that much commitment xD, i can say that!
    Oh its great, i really love it, but that spazzy flip kinda ruins it.

E x

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Alpha
    I don't have that much commitment xD, i can say that!
    Oh its great, i really love it, but that spazzy flip kinda ruins it.
    But the end of your comment ruined your comment. :< ()

The airwave flip makes the anim like.. Turn it's direction. I'm like showing off that sticks skills. ;p Don't hate the flip it's awesome.

lol ima noob
    ima stykz noob

in progress:

After six hours straight of just animating I'd expect a bit.. more. It was some badly colored filler, some off poses, and a few spazzy movements. Nothing special.

I commend you on have the patience to animate six straight hours, though. I can't animate for twenty minutes.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

E x

6 hours is the time that it took me when it comes to clock. Of course I obviously did something all the time other than animating but most of the time I spent on re-checking the frames and fixing some parts. And yea.. Nothing special. I don't myself see everyday new animation with coloured backgrounds, 3D, and smooth movements, but yea it's all been seen. I can agree with that. But as I know you hate me I don't care. And I know whole DD community 'kinda' hates me besides some random jacks. And it was all thanks to you and didn't we already went this trough? Don't comment on my animations. Becouse you basically can't. kthxbye

lol ima noob
    ima stykz noob

in progress:

^lolwat?

I don't even know who you are. You're obviously someone who cannot accept simple CC, and for that you're a jackass. No wonder half the community hates you, as you obviously deserve any hate you get.

Don't post your animations if you can't man up and accept the flaws. Next time you tell a member they 'can't comment on your animation' I'll warn you myself. Got it? Great, thanks for understanding.

Veteran Enthusiast

You animated about 7 frames an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by ?himaera
    You animated about 7 frames an hour.
    That's good lol. You know that Gifgiff tribute of mine? I spent around 30 minutes on every frame. By the time I was at 40 frames I'd spent 5 hours on it.
    Weird though, I have a better result.

Awesome patience you have there, but you shouldn't spend 10 minutes on each frame. You should instead spend a short amount of time getting the gist of your movements in, and then come back after the animation is done and edit everything. That way you can have a different view when you fix the movements. You can see where your flaws are.
    [center:15cesajl]I&#39;m gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

E x

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Crono
    ^lolwat?

I don't even know who you are. You're obviously someone who cannot accept simple CC, and for that you're a jackass. No wonder half the community hates you, as you obviously deserve any hate you get.

Don't post your animations if you can't man up and accept the flaws. Next time you tell a member they 'can't comment on your animation' I'll warn you myself. Got it? Great, thanks for understanding.
    We wen't this trough long time ago. You should remind yourself as being a dick towards me and some mods being on your side and some on my side and there was a huge war between banning me or not. And in the end I won and did't get ban as admins didn't let you. It was about permanent ban. And it was all becouse you acted just like what your previous comment shows. An ass.

Theres nothing more positive that I sat here thinking how to do most of the parts for 6 hours? Is that the only positive thing you can rip off from the animation.

And OK to let you guys know: Animation didn't change much after 3 hours of animating it. After that it was about fixing and so on.

I do accept CC what the damn CC was that? Can you tell me? "few that there and there" That's not a way to give CC. Just leave already I've had enough of you. You can't comment OR criticize animations.. That's just way you are. Even back then. That time I tried to be nice to you and you decided to piss me off becouse of my comment which was just like others. Then I quoted some of your conflict replies from different threads. Then you ordered me immediately to take them off. Damn I laughed. Atleast I have some good memories of you.

@?himaera Yep. Good point. Excellent feedback.

@Darky "Weird though, I have a better result." Way to go.

lol ima noob
    ima stykz noob

in progress:

Looooooooool

You've got your thumb up your ass, and your head in the clouds. Drop the drama, and drop the attitude. I don't remember ever having problems with you, because I don't recall who you are.

I only gave you simple CC: Bad filler, off poses, and spazzy movements. All of those [bad] aspects of the animation stood out to me, and the CC I gave was obvious. After I took the time to comment on your work and even compliment you for having superb patience you jump on me because you're holding a petty grudge? You won't get far here with an attitude like that man. Clean it up, and drop the dick attitude, or you'll face ramifications.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you when you act like a child and throw a fit, as I have better things to do. If you don't like my comment, either disregard it, or kindly thank me for taking the time to even comment on your work and tell me you disagree.

If you reply to this comment in the same tone you had in the last reply, I'm locking this thread. So, for your own sake, consider what I have said and have a pleasant day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast