Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Preview I need your help guys.

Headchop version.(Octopus idea)

Okay this is an animation, I will finish, but i need your guys help to make it amazing.

So please, leave your pointers, and ideas below.

To do.

-shakyness

-speed
    [center:15ayceb7][/center:15ayceb7]
    [center:15ayceb7]Hollywood Undead.[/center:15ayceb7]

Enthusiast

Re: Preview I need your help guys.

Alright, in the beginning when the red guy gets up and then has fire in his mouth, it looks to fast. The reactions could have been better too. Really the only thing I see wrong with your movements is that their to choppy, I mean they're fast at times and sometimes slow and then fast, its stop and go too.

But the effects were good, and the actual movements themselves (Not the spacing) were great. Your a really good animator, banez. So take this CC and make that animation great . Good luck .
    [center:3sv7emzt]Thread[/center:3sv7emzt]

Quote Originally Posted by .TenGoshu
    Alright, in the beginning when the red guy gets up and then has fire in his mouth,
    lolwat it was his hand

it's okay, but a little stop and go

Banned

Leave him alone. It's just his style. There are NO heavy spacers now except Pheuzwesy...

The animation was good, maybe a little over heavily spaced. There was some shakiness at parts like when he was standing, but that might have been intentional. The effects were good. I hope to see it complete man

Edit: Wait, the ending where the pink guy comes in, the spacing is a bit too fast. Tone it down just a little.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by mai little pwny
    Leave him alone. It's just his style. There are NO heavy spacers now except Pheuzwesy...

The animation was good, maybe a little over heavily spaced. There was some shakiness at parts like when he was standing, but that might have been intentional. The effects were good. I hope to see it complete man

Edit: Wait, the ending where the pink guy comes in, the spacing is a bit too fast. Tone it down just a little.
    Why are you saying leave him alone? All I said was that some of his movements are stop and go. Alright, its his style, I get it. But I still have the right to tell him to fix his movements being stop-and-go.

Wait, the ending where the pink guy comes in, the spacing is a bit too fast
    Yer, thats exactly what I said.

hypocritical
    [center:3sv7emzt]Thread[/center:3sv7emzt]

Banned

[quote=.TenGoshu]
    Quote Originally Posted by "mai little pwny":3heqkbbc

Why are you saying leave him alone? All I said was that some of his movements are stop and go. Alright, its his style, I get it. But I still have the right to tell him to fix his movements being stop-and-go.[/quote:3heqkbbc]
    alright sorry for arguing. You know what you're talking about

Ha it looks great. I love how he "smashes" the other guy's head with the sword, it's nice.
    When the pink guy comes in, you should have the sword guy spin around and decapitate him, instead of stabbing him behind his back.

I don't really like invisible guys, but it's cool though, I like it.

lol, what about pivAd? he is practically more heavier than pheuzwesy, but i get what you mean man. anyways the animation was great man, I loooved the trails and the fire. Its just that yes, it is veeery stop and go, i like heavy spacing anyways, also the flow was preety cool at the start, keep it up man, id like to see more of this stuff, its just great for a beginner

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Octopus
    Ha it looks great. I love how he "smashes" the other guy's head with the sword, it's nice.
    When the pink guy comes in, you should have the sword guy spin around and decapitate him, instead of stabbing him behind his back.

I don't really like invisible guys, but it's cool though, I like it.

Yeah i think that would be a lot easier to animate to, i keep getting stuck after he stabs him.

Thanks guys for all the comments, clearly I have alot of work to get done.
    [center:15ayceb7][/center:15ayceb7]
    [center:15ayceb7]Hollywood Undead.[/center:15ayceb7]

Stick with the headchop version, I like it better. The movements are pretty good, just extremely stop and go.
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]