Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Fanatic Enthusiast H bomb's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia-Victoria
    Posts
    3,081

    jet laaaaaag rust, i think?

    is this up to par with my other animations movements?

    http://pivotup.com/files/6q0mxptc.piv
    dont worry about the feet on the gif, as usual, the piv. is way better. i may finish this though.

  2. #2
    Veteran Enthusiast Liam's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    600 A.D
    Posts
    9,163

    Re: jet laaaaaag rust, i think?

    .gif changes the colour, not the quality of the animation. If the feet are shaky in the .gif, they're shaky in the .piv.

    And it's pretty much just a run, not really worth posting.
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast Schizzy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Here, There, and Everywhere.
    Posts
    2,604

    Re: jet laaaaaag rust, i think?

    ^Sometimes, the gif makes a problem with foot placement. I don't know why.

  4. #4
    Tychus Findlay

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,592

    Re: jet laaaaaag rust, i think?

    Yep it does. It's happened in a ton of my animations. I think it's because when you resize the animation to a larger or smaller size, the pixels in the feet get messed up in certain frames causing the foot placement to look off.

    Hbomb the animation isn't much, but the movements look up to your standards. Although it probably looks a bit weird to you because your so used to using backgrounds. This is just a plain white background, ya know?

  5. #5
    Fanatic Enthusiast H bomb's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia-Victoria
    Posts
    3,081

    Re: jet laaaaaag rust, i think?

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonKilo
    Yep it does. It's happened in a ton of my animations. I think it's because when you resize the animation to a larger or smaller size, the pixels in the feet get messed up in certain frames causing the foot placement to look off.

    Hbomb the animation isn't much, but the movements look up to your standards. Although it probably looks a bit weird to you because your so used to using backgrounds. This is just a plain white background, ya know?
    yep, and it does change the feet liam, and sometimes the colour, if you look at the piv, it doesnt have shakey feet, and yep, cool, i want it to be up to my standards because ima little rusty after being on a plane for 16 hours

  6. #6
    Mat
    Mat is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Nicholson, PA
    Posts
    3,939

    Re: jet laaaaaag rust, i think?

    Quote Originally Posted by Schizzy
    ^Sometimes, the gif makes a problem with foot placement. I don't know why.
    yea I saw his piv file for this one that looked like the footplacement was way off but it was dead on in the piv

    also you have made enough runs already, make something epic man. I've seen what you can do so don't disapoint me

  7. #7
    Fanatic Enthusiast H bomb's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia-Victoria
    Posts
    3,081

    Re: jet laaaaaag rust, i think?

    Quote Originally Posted by arch
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizzy
    ^Sometimes, the gif makes a problem with foot placement. I don't know why.
    yea I saw his piv file for this one that looked like the footplacement was way off but it was dead on in the piv

    also you have made enough runs already, make something epic man. I've seen what you can do so don't disapoint me
    i will, just you wait until ddcx is out, i reckon you will wanna fuck it


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •