Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh god

P2k

Oh god

First pivot animation in at least 9-10 months. I was thinking about doing something for the ddc10, but I can't believe how bad I've become. Hopefully I'll be able to make something of good quality by the due date, I'm probably gonna have to cover up my shitty movements with backgrounds/3d/and effects again. Yay!
    -

Re: Oh god

woh thats amazing. I really really love it. You still might be about high beg but a bit of stiffness can be seen somewhere in there. keep making stuff dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Abadax
    woh thats amazing. I really really love it. You still might be about high beg but a bit of stiffness can be seen somewhere in there. keep making stuff dude!
    Are you serious, do you know who you are talking to? lol

Anyway, yeah, that was quite bad bad compared to your normal stuff, but it's pretty much a years rust, just keep making animations. You will improve, and don't give up your DDC. Don't.

i love coffee because nothing wakes me up better than scalding the inside of my face and the urge to violently shit myself

Mat
    Banned

you'll be able to pull something off. just keep trying

Veteran Enthusiast

He is a veteran, already...

I thought it was quite cool, entertaining. Can't wait to see your DDCX .
    [center:3a1kmh8b][/center:3a1kmh8b]

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Lolzafish
    Are you serious, do you know who you are talking to? lol
    Doesn't matter, that animation was Beginner level, the ball physics on the first rebound were wrong and it was stiff.

That said I really hope you can the game for DDCX pk2, you make some great stuff.

That to be honest really isn't up to par with any of your other animations but you have a valid excuse. Hope you improve man.
    [center:313vnxms]DarkIce -> Kultivate -> Xehanort > Ruben -> DarkIce -> ULTRA1337piv0tz[/center:313vnxms]

Fanatic Enthusiast

To be honest with you, I liked this more than your other stuff. It's got a really funky style and I like how it's a little stiff.
    Agreed the ball physics could be better, but eh, it's great for what it's worth. I don't know what everyone's complaining about here, it's unique and at times the movements, despite being stiff, can flow really well. It's tricky to describe, but I don't have to because you can see it right there.

Reminds me a bit of Bhari actually.

Veteran Enthusiast

Don't take it too hard. It's just a little test, and in my opinion, it really wasn't that bad. Like Kieryn said, it has a really funky and entertaining style. I'm looking forward to your DDCX, hope it's beast like your others.

lol, people think this is beginner level because of the double framing. i think you over used it, or i'm probably wrong.

anyways, i like it. bouncy and funky. the ball's physics aren't good, though. the animation is looks like it was animated in Flash.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast