Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Obstacle course 2

I well i don't know if this would be thread worthy.
    [center:1aws77q8]ddcx with nico - 545(Done), ddcx with maws - 315 (done), ddcx solo 505(done) ,[/center:1aws77q8]
    [center:1aws77q8]thanks to arch for vip ! <3[/center:1aws77q8]
    [center:1aws77q8]thread[/center:1aws77q8]

Re: Obstacle course 2

i dunno either, but it seems to be a lil stop'n go. And some parts looks impossible to do like that, if we think realistic -since that's what everything is about nowadays. I might be wrong. The animation it self is very nice though.

Well He had to stop to gain Balance and Build up His jump because there is Some Power needed over such a distance :/. Sure there is much stuff which is Not realistic but are you guys going for realism in a stick figure program ? I guess for realism are better programs. Thanks anyways
    [center:1aws77q8]ddcx with nico - 545(Done), ddcx with maws - 315 (done), ddcx solo 505(done) ,[/center:1aws77q8]

Dedicated Member

I personally thought it was thread worthy. It was very realistic, imo. Not to mention, when the stick sorta leaped off the big rectangle kind of thing, it seemed pretty smooth, but it also had some physics to it. I thought it was good. And I can see the power put into the jump, because he sat there for a second, trying to gain it. I also thought the roll was done well. It was good. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopter
    Well He had to stop to gain Balance and Build up His jump because there is Some Power needed over such a distance :/. Sure there is much stuff which is Not realistic but are you guys going for realism in a stick figure program ? I guess for realism are better programs. Thanks anyways
    You know what, i totally agree with you. Why is pivot now suddenly being based on being realistic?

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopter
    You know what, i totally agree with you. Why is pivot now suddenly being based on being realistic?
    i think you just get something wrong. Mostly people are just complaining about it, but do you know if the rank team ranks after this ? I remembered that i read something from an admin here when i looked around in pivot chat. His name was chroso or something. Well he said that it annoys him that all people talk about realism and stuff and he would not even care anymore. I guess its just you who has a problem. I think you have to animate for fun and try to find the the style you mostly like .

Well its pretty much off topic if i remembered the rules :/. So please can you guys give me some more comments on my animation?

Very cool animation in my opinion. Smooth and realistic.

Would be cool to see that turn into something bigger.

thank you Dr. but this is for the obstacle course not a beginning of something long. I still have a ddc10 to do and if i make something long it won't be parkour or something like that. :3