Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    205

    Another inter attempt preview.

    The other one just failed. :/

    Oh and ill post the piv. (Piv 2) cuz it got really gifraped in the gif form.'

    http://pivotup.com/files/rwd7e5lx.piv
    [center:30plszig]
    Click image for thread.


    Join Animatorforum!![/center:30plszig]

  2. #2
    Enthusiast Domination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your pants!!!
    Posts
    1,734

    Re: Another inter attempt preview.

    post the gif, also plz
    at a plac with no pivot
    Courtesy Horsey?

    Give roflcopter a second chance.
    [spoiler:efl5yix7]
    ???????????????????????????????????????[/spoiler:efl5yix7]

  3. #3
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    205

    Re: Another inter attempt preview.

    Quote Originally Posted by pivotdomination
    post the gif, also plz
    at a plac with no pivot
    What the fuck do you mean? And it's piv. 2 you can open it. If you are fucking lazy to download the anim there was no need to comment!
    [center:30plszig]
    Click image for thread.


    Join Animatorforum!![/center:30plszig]

  4. #4
    Enthusiast Domination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your pants!!!
    Posts
    1,734

    Re: Another inter attempt preview.

    i mean i am at my dads house, and his computer doesnt have pivot and i cant download it because he would be mad.
    Courtesy Horsey?

    Give roflcopter a second chance.
    [spoiler:efl5yix7]
    ???????????????????????????????????????[/spoiler:efl5yix7]

  5. #5
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    205

    Re: Another inter attempt preview.

    http://pivotup.com/files/j6y7a5fv.gif

    Like i said the background got really gif raped it's pale blue but got completely grey in the gif form..

    Also Im sorry pivotdomination, i was in a bad mood so really very sorry if i offended you..
    [center:30plszig]
    Click image for thread.


    Join Animatorforum!![/center:30plszig]

  6. #6
    Enthusiast Domination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your pants!!!
    Posts
    1,734

    Re: Another inter attempt preview.

    Quote Originally Posted by PivotDewd
    http://pivotup.com/files/j6y7a5fv.gif

    Like i said the background got really gif raped it's pale blue but got completely grey in the gif form..

    Also Im sorry pivotdomination, i was in a bad mood so really very sorry if i offended you..
    dont worry about it dude.
    ty for gif.
    that looks really awesome dude, but it doesnt seem like there is any people yet.
    and by thye way, is that oblivions bird?
    Courtesy Horsey?

    Give roflcopter a second chance.
    [spoiler:efl5yix7]
    ???????????????????????????????????????[/spoiler:efl5yix7]

  7. #7
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    205

    Re: Another inter attempt preview.

    Quote Originally Posted by pivotdomination
    Quote Originally Posted by PivotDewd
    http://pivotup.com/files/j6y7a5fv.gif

    Like i said the background got really gif raped it's pale blue but got completely grey in the gif form..

    Also Im sorry pivotdomination, i was in a bad mood so really very sorry if i offended you..
    dont worry about it dude.
    ty for gif.
    that looks really awesome dude, but it doesnt seem like there is any people yet.
    and by thye way, is that oblivions bird?
    No i made that bird. :3
    [center:30plszig]
    Click image for thread.


    Join Animatorforum!![/center:30plszig]

  8. #8
    Enthusiast Domination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your pants!!!
    Posts
    1,734

    Re: Another inter attempt preview.

    Quote Originally Posted by PivotDewd
    Quote Originally Posted by pivotdomination
    Quote Originally Posted by PivotDewd
    http://pivotup.com/files/j6y7a5fv.gif

    Like i said the background got really gif raped it's pale blue but got completely grey in the gif form..

    Also Im sorry pivotdomination, i was in a bad mood so really very sorry if i offended you..
    dont worry about it dude.
    ty for gif.
    that looks really awesome dude, but it doesnt seem like there is any people yet.
    and by thye way, is that oblivions bird?
    No i made that bird. :3
    K cool.
    Courtesy Horsey?

    Give roflcopter a second chance.
    [spoiler:efl5yix7]
    ???????????????????????????????????????[/spoiler:efl5yix7]

  9. #9
    Senior Member Niki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    428

    Re: Another inter attempt preview.

    Haha, its very nice, continiue it right away
    [center:3i7r1xav]My Thread, Courtesy ?
    BBODDC2 - 4th Place
    Comments:
    [spoiler:3i7r1xav]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    Niki's was awesome, the objects used in the animation were awesome and nicely done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker
    I really hope that Niki gets intermediate when he posts the animation on his thread. He deserves it just as much as me.
    Quote Originally Posted by .Gay Black Superman.
    Niki's was amazing. It was like Vigilante at first, but it got better. That was a really top quality animation. I hope he gets inter.
    Quote Originally Posted by BolteuZz
    Yeah Niki's job was amazing, i love it too !
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasty
    Hot damn Niki, Your BBODD2 Was excellent.
    [/spoiler:3i7r1xav][/center:3i7r1xav]


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •