Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: shit...

Mat
    Banned

shit...

no Idea what I was going to do with this but I got bored after the run and started doing all this shit. I might edit it later to make something good out of it. probably not

joint with kellogsquack

Re: shit...

I liked the second one, a bit fast, but nice, the wall jump could have had more power, it was also too fast and could have been better.
    First one though was very shaky, something was wrong with the climb, very stiff and shaky, he kept falling down, i think that was the point maybe or it wasnt, either way, its a move you couldnt pull off properly... i cant help you either because i dont know what it is or if i can do it...
    [center:3i7r1xav]My Thread, Courtesy ?
    BBODDC2 - 4th Place
    Comments:
    [spoiler:3i7r1xav]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    Niki's was awesome, the objects used in the animation were awesome and nicely done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker
    I really hope that Niki gets intermediate when he posts the animation on his thread. He deserves it just as much as me.
    Quote Originally Posted by .Gay Black Superman.
    Niki's was amazing. It was like Vigilante at first, but it got better. That was a really top quality animation. I hope he gets inter.
    Quote Originally Posted by BolteuZz
    Yeah Niki's job was amazing, i love it too !
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasty
    Hot damn Niki, Your BBODD2 Was excellent.
    [/spoiler:3i7r1xav][/center:3i7r1xav]

Mat
    Banned

Re: shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Niki
    I liked the second one, a bit fast, but nice, the wall jump could have had more power, it was also too fast and could have been better.
    First one though was very shaky, something was wrong with the climb, very stiff and shaky, he kept falling down, i think that was the point maybe or it wasnt, either way, its a move you couldnt pull off properly... i cant help you either because i dont know what it is or if i can do it...
    KQ did that wall jump thing. I just did the run and roll at the end. the first one was made in like 5 minutes out of boredom