Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Speedy huh

Fanatic Enthusiast

Speedy huh

Re: Speedy huh

Actually pretty cool, the little extra step is a nice additional movement. The punch however wasn't that great, still good though. I would made it totaly streched out with a longer arm than usual, which makes it more visuable. The momentum in the jump is good aswell, he kinda stomps in the ground at the end. When i look further into it it looks like he gains speed while jumping, he should only have the speed he started up with in the buildup(and some small things in the middle which i can't put a word on). not more. However, if your stickman jumps off a cliff or sumtin, it's only natural that he has more speed downwards at the end... And.. mgrblgrgrwrahh!

Fanatic Enthusiast

Haha, nice comment, i know the punch is wierd, it kinda turned into a cannonball pose, pretty damn quick, but yeah, in the piv he is hugging his knees, but thanks man.

lol, that was awesome. It's great to see that you are really developing your movements. It actually looked as though the frames per second went up a heap, which seemed like a cool effect. But also, that lead from the punch, which seemed a bit wierd... Overall, Great job man
    THERE I COMMENTED LAWLZ

where the f**k is the speed? i like the last step.
    [center:3qhh2284][/center:3qhh2284]