Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Good-bye

Fanatic Enthusiast

Good-bye

Re: Good-bye

Sucks that you're quitting man, you're close to Vets in my opinion. Well, animation-wise, love the stick, like the animation
    [center:2sk2z7an]"Opportunity is everywhere, and can take you anywhere."[/center:2sk2z7an]
    [center:2sk2z7an]Thread[/center:2sk2z7an]

Ah I'll Tell you, you will come back. So stop Making it so dramatic. Attentionwhore.
    |Forum Rules||My Thread|

if you guys need any help or advices add me.

Veteran Enthusiast

I really like the look of that, great run.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by .Ray.
    Ah I'll Tell you, you will come back. So stop Making it so dramatic. Attentionwhore.
    Me bieng the attention whore?
    Im not making a big deal of this its all the begginers saying, please dont quit ur so AWSUMMM..

Mat
    Banned

Please dont quit ur so AWSUMMM...
    No, but seriously looked nice and it is unfortunate that you're quitting but whatever.

Old Newbie

[quote=magiC.]
    Quote Originally Posted by ".Ray.":1ghsggn6
    Im not making a big deal of this its all the begginers saying, please dont quit ur so AWSUMMM..[/quote:1ghsggn6]
    No you really are at first it was like magic is quiting then it was like he wont be doing that many pivots now its like your still doing pivots but your quiting.... i think your looking for attention to feel good about your pivots .... ha but the truth is is everyone loves your animations and i used to look at your thread every day (even before i started logging in again). So do us all a favor and just say your still gonna pivot..

Mat
    Banned

[quote=Kayden]
    Quote Originally Posted by magiC.
    Quote Originally Posted by ".Ray.":r34d9uv4
    Im not making a big deal of this its all the begginers saying, please dont quit ur so AWSUMMM..
    No you really are at first it was like magic is quiting then it was like he wont be doing that many pivots now its like your still doing pivots but your quiting.... i think your looking for attention to feel good about your pivots .... ha but the truth is is everyone loves your animations and i used to look at your thread every day (even before i started logging in again). So do us all a favor and just say your still gonna pivot..[/quote:r34d9uv4]
    You've never heard of a last animation?

Old Newbie

No you really are at first it was like magic is quiting then it was like he wont be doing that many pivots now its like your still doing pivots but your quiting.... i think your looking for attention to feel good about your pivots .... ha but the truth is is everyone loves your animations and i used to look at your thread every day (even before i started logging in again). So do us all a favor and just say your still gonna pivot..[/quote]
    You've never heard of a last animation?[/quote]
    Nope.. when people quit they usually stop look at bert... or jon..? or even tom trust me i have been around longer then you think