Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heavy spacing and trying my hand at real realism once more

Sexy poses anyone?

I suddenly got bored from my toast collab entry and went trying some heavy spacing.

2 epic boredomkillers, I like them both

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

Banned

Re: Heavy spacing and trying my hand at real realism once mo

Heavy spacing thread :O only if they were longer... Nothingless, nice job on both! ^^

had to think about tenks (thx4nothing) he made similar stuff,just crazy moves
    i personally dont like it so much when everything goes so fast, but i thought you did well in your first animation
    the second one could need another frame between the "popup" and when he starts to move,though

Quote Originally Posted by mctoast!!
    Heavy spacing thread :O only if they were longer... Nothingless, nice job on both! ^^
    I concur to this. Would've made a great animation if you done them longer, but it's still good.
    [centerlooshnx]
    -[Youtube Channel]-[/centerlooshnx]

I cant find the sexy poses in the first one? looks very fast and choppy, you need easing and good poses ^

Quote Originally Posted by NextFrame
    I cant find the sexy poses in the first one? looks very fast and choppy, you need easing and good poses ^
    Oh god...
    Where have you been looking for realism? Crono's tutorial explains it all. I'll say some to you making this comment invalid...

Realism is fast and choppy, we can still ease, but only at the end and start of a move.

In realism, we go by poses. If you pause the animation you will not get an awkward look, but a humanic pose.

Clear enough?

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

That is definitely not what Crono said at all, you're just misinterpreting it. I suggest you reread his and WereZ's tutorial and actually pay attention.

BTW neither of those animations were realistic, they just looks heavy spaced to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sKale
    Quote Originally Posted by NextFrame
    Oh god...
    Where have you been looking for realism? Crono's tutorial explains it all. I'll say some to you making this comment invalid...

Realism is fast and choppy, we can still ease, but only at the end and start of a move.

In realism, we go by poses. If you pause the animation you will not get an awkward look, but a humanic pose.

Clear enough?
    realism is taking a choppy movement, and using fluent poses linking them up so that you dont have to ease, but its not choppy either.

Why do I always need to post quotes before you guys believe my fucking ass...

Quote Originally Posted by Crono
    Therefore, it has to be fast and accurate. The poses have to be just right, and the spacing has to coordinate with the momentum.

Realistic movements are stiff to some degree, go watch your friend run down the street, or do a back flip. His body is going to be in stiff poses, and his movements are going to be fast and appear 'choppy'. 'Choppy' is just another word for fast, which some movements have to be because the spacing it requires, and muscle control.

"Realistic spacing looks like heavy spacing! You're just some heavy spacing animator! I am living a lie! DURRRBERR!"

No. Heavy spacing is defined by its poses, and ridiculous stop-n-go style. It's crazy movements also define heavy spacing.
    Need more? Take a look at WereZ' and Crono's tutorial again...

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sKale
    Why do I always need to post quotes before you guys believe my fucking ass...

Realistic movements are stiff to some degree, go watch your friend run down the street, or do a back flip. His body is going to be in stiff poses, and his movements are going to be fast and appear 'choppy'. 'Choppy' is just another word for fast, which some movements have to be because the spacing it requires, and muscle control.
    Need more? Take a look at WereZ' and Crono's tutorial again...
    I didnt want to make a thing of it, but looking at cronos and other poeples attempts at realism, your is not similar. still good on its own merit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast