Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

something not good enough for my project

Decided to animate number sixteen 'cause I was still in the mood to animate, but it didn't come out well because I haven't animated fighting in quite awhile and I stuck with the no editing thing. Expect sixteen sometime soon, though.

Comments on this would be nice, though. I thought the movements were somewhat original.

edit: I made this really quickly btw, hence the super shit last few frames lol (I'd guess it took like ten-eleven minutes)
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Banned

Re: something not good enough for my project

The movements of the guy attacking looked perfect in my eyes. The problem was the reactions. The guy just took it like a ragdoll and his arms flailed out a little with him flying back each time. Reactions seemed lazy, but if you fixed those up and gave them some variety as well, then it would easily be worth posting for your Dailies' Thread.

Veteran Enthusiast

The second and third reactions looked really awkward due to him just bouncing up and down like that. It'd look better if he stepped back once or twice as well, instead of keeping the legs straight/static.
    But damn man, that last roll flip attack looked fucking awesome as hell. Very cool move. Movements on the attacker looked good too, great spacing and positioning (Except for the very end like you said).

Fanatic Enthusiast

The reactions sucked for me, but i fucking love the fighting, id have said it was worthy if it had some nice reactions.

Take off the reacting stickman and that is # 16
    [center:39wslgrj]Courtesy?:

Youtube[/center:39wslgrj]

wow i like the attacking stickman movements O: the reactions were some unusual xD

but it's still Great!! (Y)