Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

30 ani challenge: #12 7/7/11(very little editing)

after this animation I'm gonna start up my own 30 day animation dealio and post here...just to get my groove back.

12(Very little editing)

Quote Originally Posted by 30 Animations challenge

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Re: something new(30 animation project soon)

Daily 1

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Daily 2

jeez fellas' thanks for the wondefull cc and stuff I'll be sure to take in your kind words......wait no one commented yet :,(

Veteran Enthusiast

im not sure if it was my eyes playing tricks on me, but to me it looked like the guy staretd moving to the side in the daily 2, while he was in the air. i think it would of been betetr if he landed and started moving that way, if it wasnt my eyes playing a trick.

Daily 3

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: Dailys:#3 6/6/11

hmm i like this one!
    the only thing i can notice is that the steps backward look a little too fast, maybe one frame extra for each step would make it look a bit smoother. i love the preparation when the stick holds his(or her :\) leg for the flip, just awesome

keep it up spirit!

Re: Dailys:#3 6/6/11

The arm poses/movements during the shin grab thing were fucking great. Your spacing is super inconsistent, which holds you back because if it weren't I think you'd be a better animator.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Re: Dailys:#4 6/16/11

Quote Originally Posted by Crono

The arm poses/movements during the shin grab thing were fucking great. Your spacing is super inconsistent, which holds you back because if it weren't I think you'd be a better animator.
    yeah to add to whats holding me back is really my ideas kind go from one thing to another and so in the mix of what I animate I end up animating a different motion which messes up my flow and stuff. I was going to do some kind of slow dance routine, but when I got to the shin grab I was like "He's going to flip!". If I were to just focus on keeping my self centered on one specific idea I think I could get rid of the inconsistent spacing which is result of the idea of my animation changing abruptly without thinking of whether to change up the the motions leading up to the specific change in idea.

-------------------------------
    I classify this as a mishap of an idea and getting ahead of my self. Abey had suggested I not listen to the bagering of people who complain about me animating simplistic scenes and just animate what I love to animate, simplistic scenes and just focus on what Henry just pointed out, my consistency of spacing and keep my ideas in straight forward and plan ahead instead of on the spot....so take this next release as a #4/bump in the road to recovery.

Re: Dailys:#5 6/16/11

so number 4 was bad this one is tad better imo

Re: Dailys:#6 6/17/11

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast