Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Valtys stick test...

Re: Valtys stick test...

its great, but the part i don't like is when he pulled is arms up <.< xD

Banned

Everything was fantastic up until the part where he pulled his arm off. There wasn't really any struggle or power behind something as brutal. To give it more power, you could have made for a few frames, almost no spacing and some shaking in the arms to show the struggle. Also, the black stickman's body barely lifted off the ground, which wouldn't happen.

You went about the positions in the grey stickman all wrong. It would have been better if he stepped down on the black stickman, then for a few frames, showed that struggle and then instead of spacing slowly, make the spacing huger for such an attack. The blood was nice in this animation, but I felt that it could have trailed behind the arm.

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Jojishi
    Everything was fantastic up until the part where he pulled his arm off. There wasn't really any struggle or power behind something as brutal.To give it more power, you could have made for a few frames, almost no spacing and some shaking in the arms to show the struggle. Also, the black stickman's body barely lifted off the ground, which wouldn't happen.
    I actually have good Idea to adding the power to something as that he could have stepped on the black guy and while doing so take the arms yank quickly begin to ease it intensely during same time exact time the grey figures back is also being over eased then when the time is right Heavy space it and force the black stick down and pushed back the grey intensely while moving forward and ease out in a normal fashion.
    I'll make an example of what I mean soon.

The Green Boss

Awesome job man, really smooth, I like it, except the blood wasnt great could of had more splatter and the fall was stiff when he hit the ground but overall its pretty awesome.