Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

End of the line!

Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing Credits to Kieryn for editing

http://yourimg.in/m/c3c183v.piv

I am done with mindless violent pivot animations
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Banned

Re: End of the line!

FUCKING LOVED IT.

Enthusiast

You gotta work on your smoothness man, looked pretty choppy to me. The effects weren't very good either, go look at stickids effect tutorial, it will help. Overall you gotta work on some stuff man. :/
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    You gotta work on your smoothness man, looked pretty choppy to me. The effects weren't very good either, go look at stickids effect tutorial, it will help. Overall you gotta work on some stuff man. :/
    Are you joking?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by H bomb
    Are you joking?

Banned

Yeah Picto. You are pretty bad! Work on your easing man
    Med Beginner lol.

man why did you stopped? I told you on msn its awesome you should continue!!
    [center:3qhh2284][/center:3qhh2284]

Veteran Enthusiast

yea picto yur animasuns ar very choppy u should go look at sum tuts man, it cud really help u out

EDIT:

In all seriousness though, The animation was pretty cool. I dont think the stickfigure that got shot or whatever should have been able to stand after that though :P

Zax

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Shenandrew
    yea picto yur animasuns ar very choppy u should go look at sum tuts man, it cud really help u out

EDIT:

In all seriousness though, The animation was pretty cool. I dont think the stickfigure that got shot or whatever should have been able to stand after that though :P
    He hit him on the head with the gun. He didn't shoot him yet.
    I'm Back

Fanatic Enthusiast

Hahaha!
    I love it, keep it up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast