Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Trying to do a flash style.

[tn=750:17hsv21t]http://darkdemon.org/user-files/28080/1330832098.gif[/tn:17hsv21t]

Re: Trying to do a flash style.

Woah! I've been trying to do that spin thing for a long time. O:
    Great job bruhh!

Enthusiast

Not bad Yogurt!

I really liked the first kick. The force was very apparent, and the momentum only emphasized that. However, the first prominent flaw comes with the spin kick/punch move. I believe I seen this move done by Jomm In Ice cream 2. It's a really nifty looking attack, and you animated the actual spin to attack very well. But your momentum was way off, It seemed to stop all to suddenly. This shouldn't happen unless he's facing an opposing force (like Jomm did In Icecream 2). If that were the case, he would have transferred all of his energy Into said opposing force, cancelling out any forward momentum he had, and ultimately he would have been able to stop mid air as your guy did.

The next two kicks were great. Good use of momentum, again emphasizing force, flawless. However, the axe kick after wasn't all that great. I liked the way he leaned back which was a good way of canceling out that forward momentum from earlier. But the actual kick Itself looked quite unnatural. Upon Impact his foot became static, almost stuck to the ground. His foot should have recoiled due to the energy being expelled Into the ground. In most cases, when force Is applied downwards, It must come back up.

And lastly, that last attack was beautiful. The way he propelled himself Into the air and struck upon landing was a great way to build up and exert power. All In all It was pretty cool bro, this style Is notoriously hard to pull off, so I take my hat off to you. It's also I nice change to see something different.

Good job Yogurt!

lovin dat shit
    |Forum Rules||My Thread|

if you guys need any help or advices add me.

Slide

[loh-key-shuhn] n; a place of settlement, activity, or residence

That spin was amazing. Tbh I have no idea why you didn't thread that; it looks pretty good in my opinion.

That spinning punch-kick was pure boss. I'm not a fan of that move where he leaned on his hand and then kicked downward; it's not that it wasn't animated well, it just didn't really fit in and messed with the spacing consistency. Other than that the movements were great and I'm diggin' the base you used.
    "An expensive watch will never buy you more time" theminimalists
    PM for CC - My Thread - Reference Collection - Forum Rules

That spin punch/kick move was awesome! I gotta go try animating that now ^_^
    [center:1uuq4db4]
    Join ExtremeRPG[/center:1uuq4db4]

ℋope

[spoiler:ehxk1g8f]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt
    [tn=750:ehxk1g8f]http://darkdemon.org/user-files/28080/1330832098.gif[/tn:ehxk1g8f]
    [/spoiler:ehxk1g8f]

The spin, Jomm inspired?
    Looks pretty awesome.
    I like the fast, heavy spaced kicks/punches.

Enthusiast

Actually I think the spin kick/punch was done wrong. Though it does look nice and the first start of it was executed perfectly. Thought the follow threw was done wrong. The spin happened way to fast and it seemed like it was done in a few frames which confused me 2 - 3 times to figure out what was happening.

Zax

Great besides the midair spin. I kind of defied all laws of physics... but who cares! You basically nailed that style.

A tutorial would be nice... just a thought.
    I'm Back

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast