Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Black vs Blue

  1. #1
    Veteran Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    6,385

    Black vs Blue

    [tn=750:3inxmubm]http://darkdemon.org/user-files/12555/1335781728.gif[/tn:3inxmubm]

    Not getting any attention in Beginners Section, so I posted here.

  2. #2
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,661

    Re: Black vs Blue

    Oh my god, those effects were actually amazing.
    Who made them?

  3. #3
    Veteran Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    6,385

    Re: Black vs Blue

    UG maybe?? I dunno, I got them off an animation of his I was studying

  4. #4
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Everywhere you want to be.
    Posts
    1,604

    Re: Black vs Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    UG maybe?? I dunno, I got them off an animation of his I was studying
    Literally pulled the exact sticks from one of my animations (a joint with vagiC, no less), used the effect in the exact same way, and didn't even credit the original party...

    vagiC made those sticks. At the very least, you owe him credit. And it's possible that he doesn't want people running around all willy-nilly with his effects sticks, too.

  5. #5
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,999

    Re: Black vs Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by vagiC
    Oh my god, those effects were actually amazing.
    Who made them?
    lol .


    Anyway blot nice work, I can tell your improving

  6. #6
    Veteran Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    6,385

    Re: Black vs Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by UG314
    Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    UG maybe?? I dunno, I got them off an animation of his I was studying
    Literally pulled the exact sticks from one of my animations (a joint with vagiC, no less), used the effect in the exact same way, and didn't even credit the original party...

    vagiC made those sticks. At the very least, you owe him credit. And it's possible that he doesn't want people running around all willy-nilly with his effects sticks, too.
    I actually semi credited them in the beginners section, and in my thread, but i credited them to you because i didnt know whos they were

    edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    user-files/12555/1335781728.gif

    I got the sticks off a UG animation

    Just to make things clear ^^

  7. #7
    Fanatic Enthusiast H bomb's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia-Victoria
    Posts
    3,081

    Re: Black vs Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    UG maybe?? I dunno, I got them off an animation of his I was studying
    ...really...?

  8. #8
    Veteran Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    6,385

    Re: Black vs Blue

    Deleted your effect sticks out of my animation. I will be continuing this animation, just without that effect

    edit: [tn=750:ick66dsp]http://darkdemon.org/user-files/12555/1335868894.gif[/tn:ick66dsp]


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •