Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New stick thing

Fanatic Enthusiast

New stick thing

ignore the end

Ignore the bag, i forgot to animate it for the most part.
    Piv.
    I made the base but it was based off one of blademasters.
    (Ignore the arms, i didn't know what to do with them tbh)
    I'm pretty happy with it, i like the power that was put in through the stance and leaning into the punch, and the kick off the bag to get height, and the kick following.
    I liked it.

Re: Nutcracker Inspired (kicking combo)

Smoother and floaty-er than his style, but still cool. It was clean and visually quite appealing. I think the poses need some work, though. Since the spacing is quite even throughout, the key poses just kind of get lost in the movements. Need to emphasize them some more, or... erm... the spacing... uh. It n-needs.

fuckit it's good man whatever lol

Ahh, this is pretty sick.
    It's funny because I made a Nutcracker inspired combo... I only did two kicks though. You've put mine to shame! xD

The ending was sexy. Very fluid.

Steam

All aboard the Kill la Kill hype train!

Enthusiast

That first sequence wasn't as appealing as the second. The overall movements were much too floaty for my liking. But the second sequence seemed more focused on the movement of his legs rather than his body. I felt as If a lot more power came from his legs alone the second time around which Is a great show of muscle control. I also liked the smooth transition from left to right when performing those snap kicks.

Really nice show of muscle control the second time around dude. But the spacing on that first sequence was overkill. Try to tone It down and focus more on the attacks alone. Throwing your stick around too much distracts from the actual attacks.

But for a first attempt It was pretty good.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Thanks man, and how about a joint sometime, saw your sig so not at the moment, but sometime yeah?

Enthusiast

For sure, I actually would have asked you If I wasn't so busy.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Let me know when.

Big Boss

Looks good but kinda weird at the same time. The spacing was OK, but too sporadic and uneven for my taste. The poses could use some work but they seem to be like that on purpose. I agree with Nut that the second part was much better than the first. Very well done man. You make me proud, so keep it up nig nog.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Update guys.

Enthusiast

Re: Combo #2

I always make sure to comment bro, but I usually tend to come back to things.

But anyways, this was great. I'm not sure If I prefer this to that second sequence shown In that first attempt. But regardless, this Is overall more Impressive. The first kick was great, good force an all that. You tilted his back and I noticed you threw his arm towards the ground. I'm not sure If that was Intentional or not. But the way he through that arm down as he hit the ground was a really nice way to maintain balance, so kudos for that.

The second kick however was a little floaty to be honest. It also lacked force. It looked as If he threw his leg Into he air to harness It's upward momentum and leap. Which Is a cool movement on It's own lol.
    But not great for a kick.

Your version of my style Is a lot more smooth though. So keep that, but tone It down to avoid a floaty look.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast