Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Big Boss

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,435

    Some Samurai Champloo inspired moves


  2. #2
    Fanatic Enthusiast Oliver's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    3,091

    Re: Some Samurai Champloo inspired moves

    Damn those are fuckin' great. The second one was the best!

  3. #3
    Veteran Enthusiast Kellawgs's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    6,141

    Re: Some Samurai Champloo inspired moves

    Those looked really cool man, I like the slightly new style you used in these. Keepitup!

  4. #4
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,999

    Re: Some Samurai Champloo inspired moves

    Quite impressive if I do say so myself. Make more

  5. #5
    Mother Russia Cavolia's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Soviet Russia
    Posts
    4,317

    Re: Some Samurai Champloo inspired moves

    Cool style man. I just don't like the way you cut of his arms to make it look 3d. Why not edit the arm-length with each frame? it looks even better.
    | Pivot | Artwork | Youtube |
    DD Achievements:
    Spoiler:

    Beginner:
    • 16 august 2008

    Intermediate:
    • 9 January 2009

    Veteran:
    • 28 June 2010


    666 Posts:
    • 3 July 2010

    1000 Posts:
    • 12 November 2010

    2000 Posts:
    • 30 March 2011

    3000 Posts:
    • 25 December 2011

    4000 Posts:
    • 19 November 2012


    Vip:
    • 15 July 2010
      Special thanks to Arch

    Myfiles:
    • 29 October 2010
      Special thanks to Mango

    2 Month ban:
    • 16 July 2010
      Special thanks to Skype

  6. #6
    無駄な人生。美しい人生。 tenks's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ///////////
    Posts
    1,919

    Re: Some Samurai Champloo inspired moves

    The last kick on the top one is a lil' bit too floaty for my likes, but fucking nice job tho.
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

    スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::

  7. #7
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,446

    Re: Some Samurai Champloo inspired moves

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavolia
    Cool style man. I just don't like the way you cut of his arms to make it look 3d. Why not edit the arm-length with each frame? it looks even better.
    Yeah, why not just do the same thing people have been doing for years. Let's not change a thing about the "pivot" style of animating or try to improve ourselves or be creative at all!
    ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????)

  8. #8
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Enthusiast Neo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,377

    Re: Some Samurai Champloo inspired moves

    sweeeeeeeeeeet, you still got that animating skill! But only one issue, when he brigs his arms down into that position
    click me lol
    it seems a bit bit stiff.

    |Pivot|YouTube|Easytoon|Flash|Animation Blog|Want some CC?

    Ranks
    Spoiler:
    Intermediate: 11th November 2012

  9. #9
    Mother Russia Cavolia's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Soviet Russia
    Posts
    4,317

    Re: Some Samurai Champloo inspired moves

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilsner Urkel
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavolia
    Cool style man. I just don't like the way you cut of his arms to make it look 3d. Why not edit the arm-length with each frame? it looks even better.
    Yeah, why not just do the same thing people have been doing for years. Let's not change a thing about the "pivot" style of animating or try to improve ourselves or be creative at all!
    Are you retarded? Just because it's different doesn't necessarily mean it looks good.
    | Pivot | Artwork | Youtube |
    DD Achievements:
    Spoiler:

    Beginner:
    • 16 august 2008

    Intermediate:
    • 9 January 2009

    Veteran:
    • 28 June 2010


    666 Posts:
    • 3 July 2010

    1000 Posts:
    • 12 November 2010

    2000 Posts:
    • 30 March 2011

    3000 Posts:
    • 25 December 2011

    4000 Posts:
    • 19 November 2012


    Vip:
    • 15 July 2010
      Special thanks to Arch

    Myfiles:
    • 29 October 2010
      Special thanks to Mango

    2 Month ban:
    • 16 July 2010
      Special thanks to Skype

  10. #10
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,446

    Re: Some Samurai Champloo inspired moves

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavolia
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilsner Urkel
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavolia
    Cool style man. I just don't like the way you cut of his arms to make it look 3d. Why not edit the arm-length with each frame? it looks even better.
    Yeah, why not just do the same thing people have been doing for years. Let's not change a thing about the "pivot" style of animating or try to improve ourselves or be creative at all!
    Are you retarded? Just because it's different doesn't necessarily mean it looks good.
    You are a sheep to what this site has taught you is good or bad.
    ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????)


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •