Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Duck [2] ABSOLUTE COMPLETE SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :D

Piv: http://understick.org/upload/uploads/1342444019.piv

Pretty shit tbh.. Basically, I made an animation, called duck, looong time ago about killing ducks and stuff(which somehow got some pretty nice feedback). Since I lost the piv, I decided to do the whole animation over again, a little bit different, and better. It turned out shit, and I won't complete this, maybe I'll make a new one, some day.. meh.
    [center:396xmtyf]My thread|My Youtube[/center:396xmtyf]

ℋope

Re: Duck [2] ABSOLUTE COMPLETE SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Don't post it when it's shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

I was looking for ideas/CC on how to improve the animation, so maybe I could continue it.. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Talkiewalkie
    I was looking for ideas/CC on how to improve the animation, so maybe I could continue it.. :<
    If you're looking for CC and ideas on how to continue it, then why did you say in the original post that you weren't going to be continuing it

In my opinion, if you animate something and plan on posting it to the public, don't call it shit, because obviously you are trying to showcase your work for feedback. If you honestly think something you animated was shit, then don't post it, and try again until you animate something you are happier with.

What we all loves. Bitches that can hit balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellawgs
    If you're looking for CC and ideas on how to continue it, then why did you say in the original post that you weren't going to be continuing it
    I have absolutely no idea :/ Being retarded .__. Meh, I WANT to continue it, but I don't think I will, since I didn't like how it turned out so far, is what I meant to say.

Tychus Findlay

Quote Originally Posted by Kellawgs
    Kellawgs, I'm pretty sure he was just looking for some feed back to help motivate him, so he could continue it. lol

As for the animation, it's actually really interesting. Kind of original as well. Using the ducks to help show the speed of the guy on the hover board was a very good idea. The last close up scene was really well done too. Just work on making it a little easier to see whats happening, especially around the middle of the animation. I got a little lost. But really good job otherwise. I can't wait to see the finished thing if you decide to continue it.