Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

CookieRaider's freestyle

I'm not really sure if you're allowed to make a thread kind of thing here, but I feel I'd rather post here because the ranking system is just harsh, animation is a hobby to me, I don't wanna to be constantly ranked on how good I am in relation to others, this is not to say that I don't want to improve. But if you guys could just take a look, tell me what you like and what you don't, that would be much appreciated

A fight I made after 2 years of not animating at all.

Another easing test, trying out a different style kind of thing, maybe make it better

Kind of Jump Test, I'm kind of almost, maybe proud of it.
    [center:2k9s1zw4]My Thread [/center:2k9s1zw4]

Banned

Re: Attempt at animating

Nice job on that animation. It's good for such a long break. The dimensions were a little small though. It might look better with a bigger aspect ratio.

Are you CookieMonster by any chance? Sorry if you're someone else.

Nah don't worry I'm not offended. I went by quite a few names like smash stick, last stand, sizzle, pete. People probably wont remember me because I wasn't a prominent user, but I remember the SmashDood-Adam fall out. Even the DD portal, the golden age I like to call it ;P

Banned

That's cool. I remember reading something about a fall out between those two.

I used to get you confused with Peter Bone because of the name you had. I hope you stick around, but I understand if you just wanted to drop by for a visit. Good seeing you.

I'm not really sure if you're allowed to make a thread kind of thing here, but I feel I'd rather post here because the ranking system is just harsh, animation is a hobby to me, I don't wanna be constantly ranked on how good I am in relation to others, if you guys could just take a look, tell me what you like and what you don't, that would be much appreciated

This is an easing test I made, apart from the obvious foot placement issues, could you guys lemme know how to improve? Cheers

Banned

Re: CookieRaider's freestyle

Newest animation has some really bad foot placement in it, apart from the choppy movements and uneven spacing.
    I think you also overdid the upper body's movements alongside with the punch, you should try refraining from doing that.
    I'd like more animations from you.

Re: CookieRaider's freestyle

Right well I kind of have something new, it's like a jump test,
    Criticisms are very much welcome
    jump