Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Derp

Tychus Findlay

Derp

Eh, I'm not really pleased with it, but it's at least worth a freestyle post. I hope...

The first part with the 3D run was rotoscoped around a year ago, but it was all shaky/choppy and shit, so I edited some of it.

Re: Derp

That was really cool actually. I really loved that flip he did, second one. It was really cool. I just loved how the stick man got up too. In my opinion there is really nothing wrong with it. I always enjoy your animations man, your style is so... Real. You never seem to get worse either, you just keep getting better and better. You should really animate more often though. Can't wait until you release another animation.

Tychus Findlay

Re: Derp

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver
    That was really cool actually. I really loved that flip he did, second one. It was really cool. I just loved how the stick man got up too. In my opinion there is really nothing wrong with it. I always enjoy your animations man, your style is so... Real. You never seem to get worse either, you just keep getting better and better. You should really animate more often though. Can't wait until you release another animation.
    Thanks Oliver that means a lot. I'll try to animate more often, I've just been really short on motivation.