Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Base War - Preview

Well, I decided to make a big anima, then came the idea that animates.

[spoiler:333gip6r][/spoiler:333gip6r]

She will be so even without background.

I hope that comment = D.
    ??t???????

oh my god! he killed kenny: '(

Re: Base War - Preview

Hi, Eack1960 here.
    (please note, if your going to act stupid and flame me because I give CC, do not push the spoiler)
    [spoiler:227mvakn][center:227mvakn]Your animation lacks foot placement, easing, and the spacing is off along with some shakiness. Ways to reduce these follow:
    Instead of doing what I call, "blind animation" find a video reference of someone doing the action so you can see how its done. Such as a run video, this is the best way to mimic the movement, alot of pro studios do this. Your shakiness can be fixed simply by trying to move each joint (red dot) each frame. I Think you should look at Darren's pivot tutorial and NeoFlash's tutorial, these are some great guides to this problem. Foot placement is pretty easy, just learn to keep the feet level on the floor stick. Easing is pretty simple. Just follow this pattern, the "|"(s) are the frames and the "-" is the amount of movement each frame.
    |-|--|---|----|------|---|--|-|
    Its a rough graph, but the idea is, picture a car moving from a green light to a stop sign. The car would start out slow from the green light after it turned from red to green, so it would gain traction and speed as it moves, but as it comes to the sign, it slows down again and comes to a stop. Spacing and easing are generally the same thing, except the concept of spacing is how FAR you move the join each frame rather then the rule of easing to "start slow, go fast in the middle, and slow down to a stop again".
    Darrens pivot tutorial and Neos are the best for these things.[/center:227mvakn][/spoiler:227mvakn]

"Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"

thank you friend, you helped me a lot =D
    ??t???????

oh my god! he killed kenny: '(

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eack1960
    Hi, Eack1960 here.
    (please note, if your going to act stupid and flame me because I give CC, do not push the spoiler)
    [spoiler:3k9e00fx][center:3k9e00fx]Your animation lacks foot placement, easing, and the spacing is off along with some shakiness. Ways to reduce these follow:
    Instead of doing what I call, "blind animation" find a video reference of someone doing the action so you can see how its done. Such as a run video, this is the best way to mimic the movement, alot of pro studios do this. Your shakiness can be fixed simply by trying to move each joint (red dot) each frame. I Think you should look at Darren's pivot tutorial and NeoFlash's tutorial, these are some great guides to this problem. Foot placement is pretty easy, just learn to keep the feet level on the floor stick. Easing is pretty simple. Just follow this pattern, the "|"(s) are the frames and the "-" is the amount of movement each frame.
    Its a rough graph, but the idea is, picture a car moving from a green light to a stop sign. The car would start out slow from the green light after it turned from red to green, so it would gain traction and speed as it moves, but as it comes to the sign, it slows down again and comes to a stop. Spacing and easing are generally the same thing, except the concept of spacing is how FAR you move the join each frame rather then the rule of easing to "start slow, go fast in the middle, and slow down to a stop again".
    Darrens pivot tutorial and Neos are the best for these things.[/center:3k9e00fx][/spoiler:3k9e00fx]
    There is nothing wrong with his foot placement.

Neo

Quote Originally Posted by Eack1960
    Hi, Eack1960 here.
    [spoiler:2y1gk8s1][center:2y1gk8s1]Your animation lacks foot placement, easing, and the spacing is off along with some shakiness. Ways to reduce these follow:
    Darrens pivot tutorial and Neos are the best for these things.[/center:2y1gk8s1][/spoiler:2y1gk8s1]
    Don't
    listen to the foot placing thing Kinho, Anyways, the animation is all good except you need to improve you poses because they look unrealistic, also I recommend you look at videos on youtube because then you can get a better idea of what to do. your biggest issue is your spacing, good spacing has the same distance of pixels between frames, yours is all messed up, say that this - | is an arm, and this = - = is a pixel, good spacing would look like this -

|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|
    But your spacing changes in every frame, and is like this
    |-|---|-|-----------|----|-|-----|----|----||-----|-|-------|---|-----------------|--|-|---|----|------|-|---------|-|--|
    and so on.
    Good animation on the whole though, low beginner.

|Pivot|YouTube|Easytoon|Flash|Animation Blog|Want some CC?

Ranks
    Spoiler:
    Intermediate: 11th November 2012

Quote Originally Posted by kinho
    thank you friend, you helped me a lot =D
    You're welcome, and there's not anything SERIOUS with your foot placement, it just goes a bit off here and there. It took me awhile to even notice it.

"Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"