Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Punch vs kicks

Veteran Enthusiast

Punch vs kicks

[tn=250:166b4nk5]http://darkdemon.org/user-files/16997/1353221204.gif[/tn:166b4nk5]

Kicks are clearly superior because of the reach advantage!

Re: Punch vs kicks

Lith u r bad nao lol
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

Enthusiast

That effort...

Fanatic Enthusiast

Fucking INSANE mate, can't belive how good that was, even though you just messing around that was absolutley incredible, i can't put in to words how fucking SICK that was.

I'd tell you my honest opinion but then i'd upset you, so i'll just fill you with confidence, make you more big-headed so that it makes you think you're better than you actually are.

Veteran Enthusiast

Lol what's wrong with you now?

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    Lol what's wrong with you now?
    Nah nothing man, just expressing my point.
    What normallly happens is when someone like a veteran or elite, or a moderator posts something that's obviously not the greatest, people will just say it's awesome because of who you are.
    If a begginer posted this people would give him an honest critique.
    But when a vet/elite whatever posts something kind of bad, people just say it's awesome, and in the animators mind they think it really is, which makes them feel good for making something bad.

The system's fucked bro

Veteran Enthusiast

Wow, lol. I can't express how much of a dick you are being right now.

1) If you have nothing at all that's worth saying in my threads then negativity, then just don't say anything at all.

2) I neevr said I think it's awesome or anything like that. By all means, feel free to say whatever you want. Christ, no need to act all sarcastic and smartass and then start complaining about 'The system' or whatever the fuck that is.

3) Fuck off my thread, you're just trying to flare up a fight with me because you're obviously butthurt about something I did, and I don't even know what I did. Honestly fuck off, if you have to complain about something then go take it in the general rules chat.

I'm posting animations in freestyle because I can. I make an animation just for fun and boredom-killer, and decide to post it, and I get people like you getting all angry because it's not as GREAT as I could of done.

I'm deleting every new post you say on this that isn't worth it, take this up with me on PM if you want to have a cry.

Guise, this is srs. I think your animation is bad because you are a mod. I have the balls to tell you that animation sucked because fuck DD rep. Stop being butthurt and agree with me.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

Banned

can there be cc please? PLEASE? i dont like to watch you guys fight
    [tn=150:smxhkfeq]http://darkdemon.org/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif[/tn:smxhkfeq]
    j

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Guise, this is srs. I think your animation is bad because you are a mod. I have the balls to tell you that animation sucked because fuck DD rep. Stop being butthurt and agree with me.
    YEAH FIGHT THE POWER.

and lith lol, 'If i want to have a cry' haha, go on then, try make yourself look even bigger now yeah?

Right then, if this is what you want.

The animation itself was boring for me to watch, there were no interesting poses, the animation wasn't finished, because the purple guy fell to the floor and there was no bounce there or anything.
    When purple had finished his punching combo he stood there idle, as if waiting to be hit back, if you go to punch somebody then you back off straight away incase there's a counter attack.
    The first double kick the black guy did, there was no power to lift im into the air long enough to do a double kick, his legs just seemed to float up.

But i like the colours man, great choices.
    You happy now i critique you?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast