Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    The Green Boss

The Tribute Contest

[center:gy3176hf]The Tribute Contest[/center:gy3176hf]
    [center:gy3176hf]Ok guys in this thread I will be picking an animator that has a very unique and appealing style, for you guys to try and make a tribute animation to. I made a thread like this a while ago here but unfortunately it got flamed a bit so I decided to drop it.
    I'm going to try again because I really do think this is a good way to get some people to animate.
    If anybody is wondering why it is freestyle, it is here because this is not to be taken too seriously, it's just to try and get people animating and it's just for fun.

'First of all, I will leave this topic up for a week and by the end of the week if there is a good few entries I will make a poll and we will vote who animated the best tribute.'
    'Second, after we decide who is the winner I will then pick another animator for us to tribute.'
    'Third, if this goes well I was thinking maybe a collab of all the contestants and winners to be flashed and uploaded to youtube.'

Please refrain from flaming like last time and hopefully this goes smoothly.

Animator to tribute:Giffgiff
    [/center:gy3176hf]
    [center:gy3176hf]His thread can be located Here just in case [/center:gy3176hf]

Re: The Tribute Contest

Nothing special, nothing good. Just fooling around a bit, guess it's a bit of a tribute to him. Might edit the end and continue it better soon.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

The Green Boss

That's really nice Caleb. Cmon guys anymore?

Making one now, mate c:

E:
    My thread

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    PSN: TestosteroneMong
    Steam: willace997
    PSN: Testosteronemong