Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Fuck

Fuck

Pivot 4
    [center:2zbu9ckd]
    (Credits to Blademaster and Kellawgs)

I was animating this Acrobatics Short when suddenly a motherfucking bug appeared:
    [spoiler:2zbu9ckd][tn=800:2zbu9ckd]http://i.minus.com/jo5RI4WzFnCca.png[/tn:2zbu9ckd][/spoiler:2zbu9ckd]

Motherfucking crying, man [/center:2zbu9ckd]

Re: Fuck

Awww sucks man, still though it looks pretty amazing, loved that first side flip.. pretty great

Thanks man!

Dude man,fuck. You just amaze me with the amount of quality movements you supply at such a rate. Even if they are simple enough, just wow. I like this one. Standard flip with hair. I'd like to drop a comment on your thread when I have enough time or whatever.
    [center:2swpww2u]|New Thread|Old Thread|Youtube|[/center:2swpww2u]
    [center:2swpww2u]~ Don't bother clicking the thread links for now. My animations are stored in my old computer that is put away for a bit. ~[/center:2swpww2u]

Banned

You've still got the piv right?

When you get one of those, save it, close pivot, open it and it'll be good as new.

Veteran Enthusiast

That side flip should have been extended out more, a few extra frames on the landing, and having his legs not just drop suddenly.
    I don't want to sound harsh, but I think you could have done a lot better on that side flip. It killed the flow a little.
    Other than that, it looks great. Love the blue hair. The last two flips were great as well (waiting for Wraybies to come and say how it is beginner and such). Though the last flip should have probably moved back, especially with all the momentum gained from the previous flip, it would be hard to do another and land perfectly back on the same spot you took off from.

Quote Originally Posted by Static
    You've still got the piv right?

When you get one of those, save it, close pivot, open it and it'll be good as new.
    I did this, but it didnīt solve the problem :P

@Blot, I know it has a lot of flaws, but I canīt open the Pivot file again for edits :I