Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

P4-Override **Update**

Uh, screw the whole "Take baby steps in new build of pivot". Trying to develop this into a lengthy one. Though, I have no idea how to export through pivot 4 without causing gif rape, so instead used gimp and still it looks slight ugly, but no random burst of grey background

Piv for those who want to see better detail.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Re: P4-Override **Update**

**UPDATE**

I know I'm not Sharpshooter or these other vets/elites, but it be nice to get some commments :c

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

ℋope

That was nice so far, although the stick had nearly no flow in the beginning, it looks quite choppy when it is jumping in the air.
    And make sure to spread out the particles more over the screen.

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Those effects were great man. The rubble falling from the ceiling looked good, however I think if you used separate particle figures instead and moved each individually would look better, even if it is painful to do. The shockwave and tremors were nicely animated. My only complaint is how you suddenly stopped the stickman after each of the two attacks; it killed the flow. You should always continue the movement after an attack and only stop the stickman if you are easing into a stop, depending on the scenario of course.

Good to see you jumping straight into the lengthier animations, would love to see some more

courtesy returned

well deleting a few frames in between the initial strike and the jump leading into the second, the flow seems to be better. Now are you saying I should already have the other figure ducking right away instead of the delay in the duck?