Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Rustyish Acrobatics

[center:1tz3zob2]Been like a week since I last animated, not sure if this is thread worthy and could definitely use some CC
    Thanks all

Update

bad
    http://darkdemon.org/user-files/38701/1358665082.gif

was going for a full in[/center:1tz3zob2]

Enthusiast

Re: Rustyish Acrobatics

the camera movements and the roundoff were downright weird. definitely work on your roundoffs they're pretty easy once you get the hang of them. nice use of blocking (although on bent knees :/) and good footplacement, good stickfigure too! I just think you need to be more confident and exaggerate your poses more, as that can still be realistic, only it will look like it's more powerful. also work on stiffness. unless thrusting a lot of power into something (like a BHS), or having it be entirely momentum-based (backtucks) the hips and head typically should not jerk around too terribly much. IDK why i really like the landing though. nice job

Thanks for the input, I shouldn't have taken a week off

Edit: Update

Enthusiast

LOVED this one, just work on making less nooby fullbodies and also work on your backhandspring poses. it's not just flopping over backwards while stiff with the arms out, there's a lot of backbend and flex at the hips.