Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

Touchdown Raiz s/t Double Gainer

[img]http://**********.com/img/1360248558.gif[/img]

not gonna lie, i did do this at school and kinda rush it, but i'm really proud of it! i feel like the landing came out perfect (he stuck the shit out of it) and the tuck pose and momentum throughout looked good. this one was hard to do since most td raiz aren't done from a dead sprint, so i kinda had to wing it to make it look good, and the tuck pose and momentum throught the backflips looked good too IMO. This trick is nearly impossible IRL and I think I still made it look pretty realistic.

opinions? I may thread this one

Re: Touchdown Raiz s/t Double Gainer

Yeah I would say it looks realistic enough but I feel like he reached his terminal velocity on the way down too fast, it looks floaty for the last like frame or so he's coming down. It looked like completely right and do-able technique and flip wise, definitely thread whether or not you take my advise on the part right before the landing. Oh and that was really sexy and I loved it, also I love seeing you bring some new tricks I havent even heard of, It's really cool to see them without having to find a video of a person doing it on youtube or something.

Enthusiast

bro you tumble SO GOOD you should try learning some tricking moves IRL. try a touchdown raiz s/t gainer which is kinda like a tricking equivalent of a roundoff backflip

Yeah actually my friend and I were going to go a tricking class, but then it got in the way of gymnastics, and thanks. But yeah thread that beauty

Enthusiast

meh, ill wait till i make something more vets worthy like hbombs joint

Oooooo cant even wait