Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Land of the Dreams
    Posts
    3,517

    A joint with a friend

    [tn=600:qs8ypymo]http://i.imgur.com/WMAkin2.gif[/tn:qs8ypymo]

    My friend animated the blue guy (I edited a bit) and I animated the maroon guy and the speed swooshes.

    Tribute to Mitchez 'Do it'.

    Edit: Could you rank my friend? He wants to be ranked.

  2. #2
    The Little Frij
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Miss
    Posts
    1,698

    Re: A joint with a friend

    Your friend is a very good animator! I think you should thread that.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Land of the Dreams
    Posts
    3,517

    Re: A joint with a friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Minifrij
    Your friend is a very good animator! I think you should thread that.
    I know! It's weird because before yesterday, I could only say he was about low-medium beginner and then in those 5 hours of animating, he became a really great animator. I did have to edit out some shakiness in places but I think he did really well, especially on the 3 kicks and punching reactions.

  4. #4
    The Little Frij
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Miss
    Posts
    1,698

    Re: A joint with a friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Static
    Quote Originally Posted by Minifrij
    Your friend is a very good animator! I think you should thread that.
    I know! It's weird because before yesterday, I could only say he was about low-medium beginner and then in those 5 hours of animating, he became a really great animator. I did have to edit out some shakiness in places but I think he did really well, especially on the 3 kicks and punching reactions.
    I can easily say that the 3d kicks at the end is better than me. Does he have an account here?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Land of the Dreams
    Posts
    3,517

    Re: A joint with a friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Minifrij
    Quote Originally Posted by Static
    Quote Originally Posted by Minifrij
    Your friend is a very good animator! I think you should thread that.
    I know! It's weird because before yesterday, I could only say he was about low-medium beginner and then in those 5 hours of animating, he became a really great animator. I did have to edit out some shakiness in places but I think he did really well, especially on the 3 kicks and punching reactions.
    I can easily say that the 3d kicks at the end is better than me. Does he have an account here?
    I tried to make him one once when I was at his house a few months ago but he never got an Email. We tried to set him up with an account on several occasions. Shame. He was going to be called Dynamic, opposite of me (in style too) yet equals (in skill).

    That didn't work out. =P


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •