Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Testing combo!

Testing combo!

so i did it now, becouse i have problems with flow, have i flow in this animation?

:3

Puddin

Re: Testing combo!

Flow was good but it looked like he was just sliding i can't explain that anyway nice work on this one.

Flow is when moves are linked together smoothy. this also applies for the limbs of your figure, you can't just create equal spacing on the head of your figure and say you have flow. you need to transition between key poses smoothly, This includes every part of the stick.

In your animation the back stays at practically the exactly same position throughout the whole combo, to really emphasis power and smoothness together you need to swing the the figure back and forth, while maintaining consistent and even spacing in between strike poses. when your figure is kicking or punching create a marginally larger gap between the new pose and the last frame. Then go back to your consistent spacing method. All this should really give your sticks power and smoothness if done correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchez
    Flow is when moves are linked together smoothy. this also applies for the limbs of your figure, you can't just create equal spacing on the head of your figure and say you have flow. you need to transition between key poses smoothly, This includes every part of the stick.

In your animation the back stays at practically the exactly same position throughout the whole combo, to really emphasis power and smoothness together you need to swing the the figure back and forth, while maintaining consistent and even spacing in between strike poses. when your figure is kicking or punching create a marginally larger gap between the new pose and the last frame. Then go back to your consistent spacing method. All this should really give your sticks power and smoothness if done correctly.
    Thanks you a lot I will do something.