Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Veteran Enthusiast

Sharpshooter tribute

[tn=560:1xkgxd9j]http://darkdemon.org/user-files/16997/1361789042.gif[/tn:1xkgxd9j]

Made by me and Nice Pants.

Re: Sharpshooter tribute

Shootsharper is my favrit animate.
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Wow! I can't believe you two made a tribute to me out of all people; I definitely didn't expect to see this in view active topics. Well done, it's amazing you guys and I love the combat. You two mesh together very well when animating combos Also I had to watch the animation like 6 times over just to read all of the hidden text

Seeing this made my day, thanks again! Now I have to make tributes to both of you

Big Boss

Yeah I had to watch it 6 or so times to read all that text. Nice working with you Lith, we should joint more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter
    Wow! I can't believe you two made a tribute to me out of all people; I definitely didn't expect to see this in view active topics. Well done, it's amazing you guys and I love the combat. You two mesh together very well when animating combos Also I had to watch the animation like 6 times over just to read all of the hidden text

Seeing this made my day, thanks again! Now I have to make tributes to both of you
    Thanks broski, but most of that animation was Lith, he should be taking all the credit really. I'll also be keeping my eye out for those tributes Sharpy.

ajS

Sharp has more of a slower, more powerful kinda attack, but hey. Its 2013, things change.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Although i didn't see it as much of a tribute, you just used his base, it was a good animation and i always enjoy whatever you animate man.

CeurtezeeS?

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Ajswinburne
    Sharp has more of a slower, more powerful kinda attack, but hey. Its 2013, things change.
    There's no point in copying his style directly. I think Lith and NP kind of spliced their styles with his (more so theirs) but still, great tribute guys!

Sharp, brothers, sharp :B still remember his animations :B