Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: --

  1. #1
    ℋope
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,996

    --


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    3,243

    Re: --

    Nice one. I like the idea!

  3. #3
    Veteran Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    6,385

    Re: --

    I feel for you dude, I know you are struggling with inspiration. I think this was good, but the ending looks very rushed.

  4. #4
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,661

    Re: --

    this was shit in my opinion

  5. #5
    ℋope
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,996

    Re: --

    Quote Originally Posted by paraplegiC
    this was shit in my opinion
    No problem, thanks for the comment.

    Thanks to you guys too!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sasha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    317

    Re: --

    Quote Originally Posted by paraplegiC
    this was shit in my opinion
    WOW that's just WOW that's just holy fucking shit why would you do that. You're acting like a complete dick.

    THANKS TO SIMBA FOR BUYING ME VIP.

  7. #7
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,661

    Re: --

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha
    Quote Originally Posted by paraplegiC
    this was shit in my opinion
    WOW that's just WOW that's just holy fucking shit why would you do that. You're acting like a complete dick.
    I'm doing a 'Lukas'
    It seems to be acceptable nowadays.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Sasha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    317

    Re: --

    Quote Originally Posted by paraplegiC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha
    Quote Originally Posted by paraplegiC
    this was shit in my opinion
    WOW that's just WOW that's just holy fucking shit why would you do that. You're acting like a complete dick.
    I'm doing a 'Lukas'
    It seems to be acceptable nowadays.
    wait wut?

    Sorry if I sounded too aggressive I'm havin' a bad day.

    THANKS TO SIMBA FOR BUYING ME VIP.

  9. #9
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,661

    Re: --

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha
    Sorry if I sounded too aggressive I'm havin' a bad day.
    Don't be sorry for having a bad day, it happens to everyone.

  10. #10
    Enthusiast Reddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    1,612

    Re: --

    Quote Originally Posted by paraplegiC
    this was shit in my opinion
    Dont be a vindictive cunt vagiC, youre really not helping anyone with that kind of bullshit attitude.

    Good job lukas ive seen that kind of move a lot of flash animations. I think that he needs to bounce of his shoulders a little more though.


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •