Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Comboing

Comboing

The animation is fast, i know, but combos are not slow :9
    Well, after like months without touching pivot, i'm trying to "come back" and do my shit.
    I'm just training on something because i need to finish a ooldd joint and a DPB Battle against DD15x.
    Wish me luck, i think...
    Btw, i took inspiration from Kellawgs to get my shit on.
    Sorry for my english mistakes
    Thread

Neo

It was pretty good, I would say that you overdid it with the sudden leg movements, even though it is to signify power, you still overdid it and it looks unpleasantly stop and goish. I would also like to point out that at the end his feet end up slightly higher than the original ground layer. That's just me being picky, but it's something I noticed. Also, when he brings his foot down, the whole body just makes one massive movement, and some of the arm movements didn't seem to make sense, it is missing a few frames between movements tbh. On the other hand, It's nice to see you trying to return. And the animation on the whole was quite smooth. The fact that you pulled off a decent combo is already more than I could do, so well done mate!

|Pivot|YouTube|Easytoon|Flash|Animation Blog|Want some CC?

Ranks
    Spoiler:
    Intermediate: 11th November 2012

Thank you Neo
    When i was animating this i really didn't cared about the ground layer to be honest.
    I'll try to make something with less impact in the air if you know what i mean.
    Sorry for my english mistakes
    Thread

Banned
    Here is a tip that helps incase you didn't know. Always move the point of origin first, and then focus on the limbs. That way you can avoid confusion, and reduce the likelihood of shakiness.