Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Animating on Shrooms

Enthusiast

Animating on Shrooms

did 3-ish grams of shrooms soaked in lime juice last night, also smoking copius amounts of great bud.

I couldn't sleep all night. I was vividly hallucinating the entire world was a pattern in sync of throbbing colour splotches to the dance music i was listening to. I was sweating profusely constantly and could not stop moving and dancing (hilariously badly) to the persistant beat of the music. It was truly amazing. I just wanted to move constantly. I tried animating this, and usually being high makes me animate better. Tripping made it difficult because i couldnt focus my vision for long and i would just cross my eyes and trip vividly this black blob with red dots on screen bumping to the music as i animated, which is why watching this today, i notice that the anim itself has a sort of rhythm of fast to slow movements. I don't animate that well on shrooms, so i'll stick to just doing it stoned. This was an awesome experience though.

Here's the one picture/one not deleted video from when we first ate the shrooms (already high)

VIEW AT OWN RISK

And here's the playlist we listened to:

Puddin
    The second jump had no buildup and looked unrealistic it just touched the ground for 1 frame and flyed up like a butterfly.Other than that it was cool

Enthusiast

true, i wanted to make the swing fast but it really isnt much of a jump. tbh i dont remember much of the specifics about actually animating this.

"Dude don't say my name, they can't get us with just our faces exposed and video evidence of us doing drugs"
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    "Dude don't say my name, they can't get us with just our faces exposed and video evidence of us doing drugs"
    That's a really good point.
    Mitchell likes this.
    Something.

Jesus fucking christ, how obnoxious can you get? This is the freestyle animation section, not your personal blog, fuck.
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::

Quote Originally Posted by tenks View Post
    Jesus fucking christ, how obnoxious can you get? This is the freestyle animation section, not your personal blog, fuck.
    Requesting a move to literature section?

___
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashed
    tl;dr: The forum is dying, so is pivot

Shotsfired.
    Last edited by Mitchell; 03 Jul 2013 at 11:16 AM.
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

DD addict
    Since it has an animation (wich is really good), the best place for this thread is the spam section.

Enthusiast

guys this is where this belongs. I don't appreciate your candor at all because animating in pivot for me is a recreational activity, and I like to see how doing it in different states of mind affects me. This was not for spam, this was for research purposes. I am planning on doing it again, hoping i might perhaps get better at it, since animating whilst tripping is great.

in my defense we were pretty high at this point, and the video is private so it doesnt matter :P

I have a personal blog. this type of thing doesn't belong on it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast